Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Red Wizard Abroad (M) Pidipuu x cfavano

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

He casts 'calm emotion's on her to get her to settle down. "Look, as long as you serve me, you're under my protection. Anyone who tries anything with you will face my wrath, understand? Just do what I say, and don't get in my way, and no harm shall come to you from me or from anyone else, got it?"

-----------

spells used - https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/...otions#content
    Last edited by Cfavano; 01-16-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She heard the word of the spell and felt how she calmed down, she looked a little at him and then away "Can you put me down on the floor and can I pack my bag and change my clothes," she asked calmly, hoping she would be allowed to pack her things, things of extreme value including her mother's necklace, which had been given from mother to daughter for centuries.
    Last edited by Malyka; 01-18-2020 at 05:31 PM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

He puts her down. "Alright, but hurry up, pack your rags and lets go. I''l have to buy you some decent clothes when we're in town. I can't have my servant looking like a homeless waif."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Thank you" and she ran to the cottage and walked in, taking off her clothes she always wore when she went to work in the garden, and opened a large closet and stared at a beautiful but simple dress, and sighed for a moment and put it on and grabbed a bag and put some of her other clothes in it and grabbed the necklace and put it around her neck and under her dress and then grabbed her cape and put it on.

Allysa came out of the house after a while, dressed neatly and looked at him and started walking,
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Yes, yes, I'm going to have to get you better clothes, maybe something that accentuates what little figure you have, some jewelry, maybe a tattoo." He looks at her rump as she walks by. "Well, lead on. The Town awaits." He follows her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I don't need jewelry, I just don't wear my mother's necklace anymore and I don't want a tattoo, and I wear what I want to wear, like this dress and my cape," she said and walked towards the big city.

Allysa was very satisfied with her appearance, she hated body mutilation such as taking a tattoo and she was proud of the shapes of her body, and especially how she dressed no one now had to see her hair, and she could hide from others people, even though she hated the color of her pupils, they were red, and she had often been told that they were the devil's eyes.

Allysa stopped for a moment and looked under her cape at the Wizzard "I promise to follow you and help you ... but let me be myself too, I don't want any sexy clothes or a tattoo or jewelry, the only jewel I wear is that my family has been going from daughter to daughter for centuries, "she said, taking out the necklace that had a blood-red stone on it.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"So you said that lot of the hate you get is your eyes, right? What if I told you I could give you something that could allow you to change them." he says. "Not actually change, but make them appear different."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked at him in surprise, with her beautiful eyes. "What do you mean?" She asked hesitantly and paused, and sighed for a moment.

"I'm sorry if I offended you, not wanting jewelry, and other clothing, I'm not used to it,"
    Last edited by Malyka; 01-26-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456