Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Wizard Abroad (M) Pidipuu x cfavano

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Default The Red Wizard Abroad (M) Pidipuu x cfavano

"N'agthurak" Said a booming voice before a powerful crack echoed through the dark air and a portal opened for a split second before closing, leaving a man dressed in red robes covered in ectoplasm standing in the darkness. "Well, that wasn't supposed to happen. Damn Jareth, that incompetent fool ruined five years of preparation. Where in the nine hells even am I? The figure says as he touches his robe with with light incantation, he glows brightly as the light cantrip takes effect.

"A cave, interesting, perhaps I am in the underdark, or some forgotten tunnel under the tower. Only one way to find out. Loa guide me." He finishes, heading off into one of the tunnels.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa walked through the woods in search of berries and other edible things. She stopped for a moment and stared at the clear blue sky and sighed for a moment, walking ever farther into the forest.

After a while she decided to rest, and sat down on a stone and looked around her, and suddenly stared at the opening of a cave, and thought for a moment that she saw dim light, she got up and walked over to it, " Hello?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Out walks a man in glowing scarlet robes, though they appear to be wet with some sort of slimy substance. He is bald, with a skullcap on, but has a long beard. He has powerful, dark eyes, and looks incredibly bulky under his robe. He looks at the girl, and speaks in a commanding tone. "Where is this place?" He says, looking around. "And who are you?"

It was certainly more temperate than the heat of Thay, that's for sure, and much greener. Not that he complained, but something seemed...off. He still felt connected to the Weave, but it was...odd. "Where is your master? I crave food and drink."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"My master?" she said and started to laugh, and once looked at the man "I think you hit your head" and she shook her head once.

"My name is Allysa ... and you are in the woods, actually this is the forbidden area, so if we are smart we better get out of here" she said
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Speak with respect when addressing your betters, girl, or have your tongue cut from your head!" The man sharply retorts at her, his voice suddenly booming with magical power. "You speak to a Red Wizard of Thay, there is no such thing as 'forbidden' to one such as me. If you are simply a peasant, take me to someone with some authority, or some sense of respect." Sparks flicker from his fingers as he continues. "You are at lest intelligent enough to know what a wizard is, correct?"

---

Spells used

--------------------

Thaumaturgy https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Thaumaturgy

Prestidigitation https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Prestidigitation

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She was shocked for a moment, and stared at him, and then laughed. "Listen, dude, I can speak to you about how I want to speak, and there have been no magicians for 100 years, and yes, this part of the forest is forbidden."

Allysa then looked at the sparkles, and then at the man "So Little Red Riding Hood, are you still coming or are you going to stand here, waiting for the guards of Lord Jareth"

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Jareth? You know that fool? I killed him not ten minutes ago. He interrupted my ritual with those 'friends' of his, and cause a rip in the veil, and now I'm here. And I am no magician, I am a red wizard of Thay! A master of magic! I could snap my fingers and you'd be nothing more than a wet stain on the ground...but as you are my only lead. I will permit you to live. But I will not stand for any more insolence. You will take me to your alderman or village elder or whatever passes for leadership in your mud village post haste, perhaps first to a tavern." From a pocket, he withdraws thick cigar and with a snap of his fingers it lights. He takes a long drag and releases a puff of smoke with a contented sigh.

"Lead on, waif." He gestures with his other hand

(i know, different Jareth, but coincidences like this are fun!)

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She stepped back and stared at him. "You really are the biggest idiot I've seen, and I can't take you to the village, just find it yourself" she said and grabbed her basket.

Allysa herself had been banished from the village for years, let alone that she would rather not be in the big city, because she was an escaped slave

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

The wizard rises his hand, makes a gesture, and says a word Alyssa can't understand. She cane move her body at ll, only her eyes/ "I think you misunderstand me. It was not a request. That was an order. And I have had it with your insolence, girl." He walks over to her, and bends over to look her right in the eye, for he was quite tall (and I don't have an idea of what Alyssa looks like). "I could kill you right now, and you couldn't so much as even cry for help, there would be no witnesses, no evidence. Furthermore, Would anyone even miss you?" He strokes her cheek. "A shame, really, to be so young and brought down by your arrogance."

He removes his hand. "You can blink, so you can answer yes or no questions. Blink once for yes, twice for no, thought i wouldn't recommend that. So, do you swear to serve me and do as I command without question? Bear in mind saying no means death."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She was shocked and immediately felt that she could not move her body, her breathing went faster and she felt how he stroked her cheek.

Allysa had always been an outsider, as a slave she was rebellious and soon had a big mouth, but people were also afraid of her because she had a very unique appearance, something that hadn't been born in years, Allysa had red her and her eye pupils were red in color

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast