Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh gods I love it all. Highlight of my day I swear on the gods. Itll be interesting, because in ways we haven't seen yet, eerie and Leddy have a W E E E I R D dynamic. Think mother, sister and closest friend all in one? Since he lost them so early and she was there. He doesnt get the mom thing but OH BOI does she momma bear him. Uber protective.

Leddy and Kas are going to have an interesting dynamic. Leddy isnt always such a spaz. Thank god. Hes usually quite stoic and bad ass, despite being such a scrawny rail of a man. Eerie is going to take that challenge at full throttle. It'll be amusing to say the least.

Yes, the capital V was very obvious. And adorable. You best bet that once she realizes eerie is not as much of competition as she is a force to be feared and respected, i can see some mentoring there. ( much to my little hick's lament) the group is fantastic. As for Carrow. I think Eerie eill be more of an equal? Shes not as much of a child as she's been so far. But we'll see. Shes had it rougher than Leddy

Also. Lets hope this quadralateral love nonsense doesnt mess with too much of the plot xD
    Last edited by EerieWillows; 01-17-2020 at 02:56 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

You won't believe how happy it makes me to heart that, I do aim to please after all. Looking forward to reading what you've written me is definitely something that makes each day of work just a bit easier.

As for all the interpersonal connections, better to show than tell that sort of thing and let the characters decide. No amount of planning is going to take the place of what the author's instinct feels they should do in that situation. So we'll see how they feel about all that, shall we?

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Awww~ I'm glad we're in the same boat. It's especially helpful recently with all the stress that goes along with my little bro's brain surgery coming up here soon. THe diagnostic surgery has almost finished their work. I should be able to get more to you than usual tomorrow, as I finally have the day off. But I'll be heading in earlier too. Should have something to you here in the next hour or so! Probably less since I have a fair bit of outline already done.

That's a fair enough point. Im thinking eerie will drag the lot downstairs and leddy will give them some ground rules and such for (their) safety. Perhaps move a bit more in that direction. Tell me, did you have an idea for the first hunt? I have a few options.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

You've got my prayers in that, and I'm not even religious...the way I see it, it's a challenge. If whatever god with the power to make it go well actually delivers, and then makes it clear to me which one of them it is, bam, soul devoted. Lack of proof is literally the only thing keeping me on the agnostic side.

Like, seriously....as always, other people's problems make mine seem miniscule by comparison. I've got a loving family, a god-kid on the way(which lets me off the hook for fulfilling my procreational duty), cash coming in by the fistful. Like, I'm blessed, and yet there's nothing I can do about shitty parents or childhood trauma or major surgery. I can just throw money at the problem until I feel less bad about myself, or offer worthless hopes and prayers.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I mean, that's fair. I've always been a witch, I have a soft spot for the traditions of old and that's a big part of that. I send out what I can, offerings and all, and that's all I can do really do. That and be there emotionally to help. Being the soft, sucky bean that I am and all.

You have a god kid on the way? CONGRATS~!!! That's amazing~! Celebrate the good in your life. It's important to do so, and to recognize how hard you worked to get there. I'm glad to hear you're doing well! Hopes and prayers aren't worthless either. They show care and concern. and really, THis rp is helping so much more than you realize.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yep, my best friend Rainy finally found a man worth a damn to pull the trigger with, and in six months or so I'll have a brand-new godson or goddaughter to start doting on. My head's still in a loop, but I'm ecstatic for it. I'm real close with her family, so the second I found out I had to start calling around to her mom and aunts and my sister and my folks and my cousins to squeal about it.

First question out of everyone's mouth was 'Wait, so it's NOT yours?" because apparently everyone just assumed we'd been fucking on the down-low since we first started hanging out. But nope, 100% platonic love-you-to-death-but-not-like-that besties forever.

I'm glad I serve as a source of some solace in your hectic life. I take my internet friends very seriously, because you guys often know me better than the people in my actual life, because I know there will be no judgement and no rumors to deal with if I tell you the sorta things society thinks you should keep to yourself, and because you provide me the sort of escape that keep me sane through rough and calm.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ahhh that's absolutely amazing~!! I send congratulations her way! And yours of course. Being a godparent is super fun. I have my little niece and she's absolutely adorbs. We talk as often as we can. It's a real blessing to have little ones in your life. I've always thought that.

I feel the same way. Just because it's through a computer doesnt make the friendship any less. Hell, My online buddies have been there for me more than my real friends. Always been that way. No judgement is the best way to live your life, and it's hard to find your tribe anywhere, never mind if you simply do so IRL. Likeminded people and people with similar interests are always easier to approach I find.

Nearly done my post! Sorry it's taking a hot minute. My mother called with an update and I was distracted.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yep,they're the real future. The best thing out generation can do is try to mitigate the damage and raise our replacements to be better than us.

Me, I've got already my nephew, Howland, three years old, but my sister and stepbrother live in a different city, a couple hours away, so I only get to see him on special occasions and when my parents wrestle him away from them. Meanwhile, this one, she'll be local and I'll have her from birth of (most hopefully my) death. I'm hoping it's a girl. We've had a name picked out for a long time...Clover. Clover Sun. The dad's last is Gibson, so it'll be Clover Sun Gibson. She can go by Clover, or Clove, or Sun, or Sunny....or whatever the fuck she decides suits her. Point is, she'll be the coolest fuckin kid.

If it's a boy, Crimson Davent(my middle name). I dunno how the hell I'm supposed to raise a guy in the sort of world we've found ourselves in. A lot of the unbreakable male instincts are just....unacceptable in the society we've ended up with, so I'll have to tech him to be careful and try to explain why things are the way the are. I'm actually more scared of trying to teach a man how to be a good man than teaching a girl how to keep herself safe.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

True enough. You've gotta do the best you can for the next generation. That's just about all you can do. It's hard regardless of status or gender or anything. If ducky and I ever have kids, they're growing up in a less than favorable area for a half asian kid. Small, very white town. We've tossed out the idea of moving, but my family is here, and I can't leave them right now. Not that we're gunning for kids in the immediate future.

Oh yeah! Did you get my reply to the PM? Did you decide what you're gonna do? Lets talk monsters for a few moments. I figured Leddy could be interrupted by something outside the window. Take it out fast out of frustration with eerie. Something peeking in the window. He's been dealing with things like that for years after all.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

And with that! We have individual Pictures for my babies. Got a pic of them together Im working on that I'll post here later on, haha.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast