Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 LastLast

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Totally fair! Im going back to sleep, got woken up from a work call and figured id check and reply and such. And its all good. I check a bunch myself. Practically live on my subscription page some days

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bam~! Post is up. Hopefully you enjoy.

I'm heading in for a quick nap, and I'll try and sneak on a bit later tonight. No guarantees, Send me a message if ya need anything.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Sorry to say, but there's no way I'm getting anything back to you tonight. So tired it's too difficult to keep my eyes open, much write anything worth reading...just spinning the gears staring at half-sentences. Always gets like this later in the week, when I'm overworked and under-slept. I'll come back to it with a fresh set of eyes in the morning, should make good progress then, because I've already got the 'gist' but keep getting lost in the details. .

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey! No rush. Rest is far more important, Real life is a bitch sometimes, and I absolutely get being exhausted. I'll be around a bit tomorrow, Three night shifts left, including tonight.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reply will be coming....whenever I get my head on straight. Brooke's proving...a bigger pain to write here than you can even imagine, because goddamn is her character just not ready for the sheer amount of real that just went down. I've got so, so, so many ideas, but too many of them are mutually exclusive.

I've got some done, but there's more to go...right now she's talking to unconscious people. It's a lot easier to tell people how you really feel when they can't talk back.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Being a pain is she? Well, hopefully you can push through. Ita my last night tonight, then Im off for 2 days then back on nights. Let's hope it proves to be worth it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Finally up, but changed up quite a bit. I'll throw the talking-to-the-unconcious in with closing out the night, along with the cuteness. But before that, Leddy has to try to be caring....can't wait to see how that works out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Great work as always!

Poor Brooke, I'm sure Leddy has been there and done that many of times. Years ago of course, but he understands. Beneath all that grumbling and standoffishness, there is a person. Im sure his reaction will be surprising.

--
    Ps. Ill try to get you something in the am. Off to work!!
    Last edited by EerieWillows; 02-16-2020 at 05:23 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reply is up, sorry it took all night! I'm gaining a bit of confidence in those two, given a bit of time to grow. Red's probably not used to dealing with someone so sensitive, but he managed to stumble his way into doing the right thing in the moment.

I'm more worried about just how long it's going to take Brooke to not be absolutely terrified of Kas and Eerie, which is sure to hurt some feelings.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I figured that it was how I had to deal with my buddy's panic attacks. If anything, I have far more faith in these two than the dumpster fire passed out on the couches. Red's... hard. But he's not soulless. There's a person in there... somewhere. All good about how long it took, I'll be up all night, so I'll have something to ya shortly if you're gonna be around a bit longer.

I'm sure it'll take time, but when she's not provoked, Eerie is more affectionate and pokey than anything.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 LastLast