Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 20212223 LastLast

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reply is up, really proud of this one, and it's just begging for a follow-up tonight. Just what is Leddy typing, who's he talking to, what's he doing? There's no hiding anything from the little supercomputer, and she'll be able to 'help' in the creepiest way possible, paying attention the whole time until he made a mistake, and pointing it out.

And Carrow...drops a few seeds for conflict. 'Not Leaving Witnesses' is rule #1 in intelligence work...traceability means questions, questions get you identified, being identified gets you burned. So yeah...if there's a loose end, he's going to tie it. Permanently. Wonder how Leddy will feel about that.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh dear lord my poor boy. He doesn't realize what he's in for. Between Brooke being a creep and Carrow being far too old fashioned, even these two will be a workload and a half. Never mind the other two nightmares. A common line might be "I'm not paid enough for this shit." or "I'm too old for this shit"

I am... rather under the weather tonight, I apologize for the delay, but my mother added peppers to her dinner last night and I am dying. absolutely dying. Not to mention I've the brain capacity of a turnip. Unless you're okay with a very short interaction post, I don't know what I can get to you tonight. If you want something bigger, along the lines of my usual, you'll have to wait till tomorrow after you're done work x.xI hate leaving you waiting, and while I'm not one to usually delay... like. Holy heck i'm dying.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

It's entirely up to you, I don't mind waiting...too much, especially when I know the wait will be worth it. Heard a lot about your mom...I pick up cues. Difficulties? If you want to just talk life, I'm all ears for you, and if you can't get a post together, we could just discuss how the future plays out instead.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Eh, Whole family is all sorts of stress. She desperately wants things to be like when we were kids... even though my brother and I are 26 and 23 respectively. So she had us over for dinner. I offered to cook, I offered to pick something up. I know she only cooks from a box and 99% of canned pasta sauces have peppers. At 25 I developed a sensitivity to the flesh of peppers. Dried skins are ok. Chili flakes are kind of okay. But actually peppers? Frick. I'll be sick for days. (as said by today)

ignoring that, I tried to be nice about it, casually remind her. She ignored it. and now I'm suffering. It tends to be how it is. At least I got my brother to sharpen my knives while I was there. They cut like a beauty. Cutting through onions like butter xux

Discussion about things sounds nice. I'd like to hear your thoughts, now that we're a bit into it.
    Last edited by EerieWillows; 02-18-2020 at 05:42 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Then why did you eat it? If she knows you have an issue, and ignores that, that's pretty much a free pass to say 'fuck you' and eat whatever else happens to be in the house. My own family's philosophy has always been 'this is what I made, either eat it or make something for yourself'. Just....do that. No reason to hurt yourself just to fulfill some social obligation.

...as for the future, goddamn, is there so much there. For one...these five people are going to change the world. For better or worse, the stars have aligned. Maybe it's time for the shadows to come out into the light. Brooke's going to think so...people deserve to know what's out there. Carrow might disagree with her there. Kas and Eerie? Wildcards, the both of them. In the middle...Leddy.

PS:Full disclosure, that offhanded comment about sharpening knives just sent my brain all sorts of naughty places before I even got to the bit about chopping vegetables. I don't know what your into, but blades and blood are kinda my guilty pleasure. Nat is....more than aware of this, so I figured you should be in on the facts of it too.
    Last edited by Damonique; 02-18-2020 at 06:04 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

See, we haven't had dinner together in years. Mom's gone through a tough time, this was our last chance for a dinner together before my brother goes out to get a 2 inch by 2 inch by 5 inch section of his brain taken out. So... I didn't want to be rude. She is just a bit out of it. So I can deal. I feel bad that i'm bitching, because I had a lovely dinner made for us. but, I'm dying yo. I literally was curled up on the floor at one point, my cat had to come over and make sure I wasn't dead.

News flash. Your cat thinks your dead, it starts tearing up. My god. I have the biggest sucky baby cat in the world. My little Fergus. He's such a sucky bean.

There really is so much there. Leddy I think would very much be in the middle. I think he'd rather the government nose out mostly and leave the work to him, but he's also got a bit of a martyr complex. He'd rather run himself into the ground fighting every god damn thing in the world till he's just dead. Hopefully that can be addressed at some point. I'm sure Brooke will catch on and try to worm her way in there. Somehow.

Oh yeah? I can appreciate a fine blade, a bit of a sword lover myself, but my interests for knives started when I worked in a knife shop. The sheer beauty of everything I worked with. Man. It's why I have a favorite piece. Japanese 'Damascus' with a gratin edge put in via hand hammering. 265 folds. Solid ebony handle. Ack. It's glorious. PAID ALOT FOR IT. but it's so worth it.

Thanks for the Forewarning. I'm sure Nat's mentioned my adoration of smut and all things in that... General vicinity of things. As if Eerie herself wasn't such a drop dead give away. I don't shy much from blood, Given most of my characters aren't fully human and henceforth, can take a bit of damage. The drama that comes with it is delicious.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yeah, those are extenuating circumstances, for sure. Like, what are you gonna do? Still, I wouldn't put up with it, family or no, the line is drawn where my physical health is concerned. But I do get it.

Jess is a class act, doesn't kiss and tell, didn't say much besides that she could see why we might have fun together. So far she's been right. That's a fancy blade....me, I stick to basics. Box Cutters...finest edge you can get cheap, very precise, which means less chance of making a very dangerous mistake. In a more literary sense, I try to mold my more...exhilarating writing around my partners comfort zone, so if you go further, I'll go further....and Kas and Eerie are just a match made in heaven for that game of chicken.

Leddy and Brooke will be a much more...nuanced dance. She's prototyped off of a younger me without medication in play, which means scatterbrained, overly curious, and bi-polar as all get out. Sure to be a treat for your boy Red to try to hands. Can't wait for the moment where he suddenly sees her as a woman instead of just a girl. She'll test boundaries...slowly.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

See, and I'll take one for the team if it means keeping morale up. Which is very much what we need right now. I'm just thankful it was yesterday and not today. I mean. Damn, I'd be dead at work tomorrow had I not planned things so well. thankfully hubby is picking up the slack for me. cleaning house and doing laundry since i am.. incapacitated.

She's a fantastic partner. One of the first I met on here a few years back. She understands my need to take a break from time to time due to life. We've done one of my fave stories so far. A glorious medieval fantasy. I've probably mentioned it before . Box cutters are great an all, but I like a little more wear and tear out of my gear. Especially if it's an investment. Oh, and is my santoku ever an investment x.x'

I tend to be the same way, Only due to my partner's comfort level. It'll be a fun game of chicken for sure, especially with those two. Though, For me I might fight more enjoyment out of Brooke and Leddy in that matter. The slow burn, The confusion, the slow growth of feels and ACK. Goodness I could gush about it forever.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

So, how's your life partner feel about this whole deal? I've gotten just about every reaction imaginable from romantic partners, from utter disinterest to casual teasing, legitimate interest in the writing, to irrational jealousy. It's an...unusual hobby, that's for sure, but I'm not giving it up for anyone.

We've got so very much crazy going on, I don't know where to start. Mostly it's just a matter of what effect each character has on the others...how will Leddy feel about Kas taking his place as Eerie's latest pet project, given the tension between them already. And Brooke, oh...poor Brooke. Her libido is all over the place, and she'd going to have tension, close calls, and false starts with just about everyone besides Carrow. Poor old bastard's gonna have to try to help her navigate through it, but mostly it'll be a matter of who'd where when she's in the mood for what. But for all her body tells her it's time to get some action, she'd got the whole 'overstimulation' thing making anything past first base progressively more difficult. Which is exactly where I was at that age...bi, kinky, people catching my eye left and right, but prone to turning into a nervous wreck the second fantasy started becoming reality. It's a...unique time to be a person, for sure, so much fodder for drama there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

My hubby is super supportive. He knows my writing is important to me and encourages me. Hell, he's my editor 90% of the time. We've had some good laughs over it. The one thing he struggles with is reading the smut, but that's because he is like... Ah. The purest of beans. All flustered and pink. But he encourages it none the less! We've had many talks about it.

Oh, there will be tension like crazy. My goodness. Leddy is... the least of my concerns. When it comes to these sorts of things he'd rather just walk away from it to keep from making a scene. Frustrated for sure, but it ain't his choice because, as much as she teases, she's not his woman and he knows it. I'd be far more worried about little Brooke. (someone can be as possessive as a dude)

I'm sure there will be lots of those false starts and stops. Far too many. It's a bit of the opposite issue with Red. He doesn't deal so well with the getting to second base, but once you get him past that he's pretty gung ho. Doesn't deal all that well with teasing and affection. I blame the witch for her constant harassment. Leaves him 200% unsure of what the hell to do.

Eerie on the other hand. Man, Half the things she hunts that aren't like... obviously inhuman, she seduces into a back room them blows their brains out. Not exactly subtle, but it works. Kas is in for it. She'll tease him and tease him and tease him to prove the point that he isn't as pious as he makes himself out to be. That's not entirely her fault, but we can get to that issues later. way later. It'll turn heads. I'm excited to fuck with the other four hard core with that.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 20212223 LastLast