Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Can't wait to see it! Sorry about last night, turns out I couldn't stay up that late and still have enough steam left to get a quality post up, but one's up now!

I know I messed with the sequence of events a little, but I realized myself that in all the chaos, Brooksie and Eerie never got formally introduced to one another, so the adorkable little spaz decided to get that out of the way in trademark fashion.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

All good~! Hope you managed to get some rest at least. I just got home from grocery shopping, but I should have a smaller post to you here shortly, I'll wait till after work tomorrow to get Leddy really talking and such. Just since I have like... 2 hours before I have to head to bed. Friggin 6 am shifts.

It's not that messed up, coherent enough that we can make it work Eerie will be smitten with the little thing and just adore on her like an overattentive big sister. In... her weird way.

You never answered me on the monster question, and I've been rather curious. I was thinking something small. A rake-like thing or some sort of spirit. Leddy's house is foolproof. but the grounds... occasionally things slip on, much to his disdain. It'd only make this night that much worse for the ginger.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Eh, I think this'll be more than enough excitement for their first night, let everyone talk it out, get a good night's sleep, and bumble through their morning routines in suddenly very close proximity.

I was thinking the next day be training day, get Brooksie at least familiar enough with guns to not scream her lungs out every time one goes off in her general vicinity.

After that, either dive Right in, or timeskip to their first real 'road job' I was thinking Brooke stay at the compound with Leddy while Carrow, Kas, and Eerie put work in, being their eyes in the sky and voices in their ears.

Shit will hit the fan...but not all at once.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Totally fair, not that the news this evening isn't going to be hard to process anyways. We'll hold off on anything crazy then.

Im thinking send them out on a job fast, since I doubt there would be much of an interlude for anything. Brook stays behind with Leddy and sees what he does behind the scenes. I think Brook will learn guns from the sharp shooter as well? A good plan? Since he's got the safest place to learn, and he's been shot enough times that if something goes awry he can fix it. Within reason. And she'll get to see some of him that Eerie doesn't even really get to see , since she's out on the road almost all the god damn time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yeah, I think it would be fun to play some 'Odd Couple' games with those two.. Landry does computers, but he's old-school, while Brooksie's from a generation that was basically raised by a monitor, so she'll probably be able to streamline a lot of his work and make things happen that, yeah, he might have the know-how to do, but never the time. While 'out there' she's an awkward wannabe manic pixie dream girl, set her down in front of a keyboard and she becomes far more analytical and capable.

I'm also wondering how having Kasimir around is going to affect your two. He's got the remarkable ability to make other people feel not just physically, but morally inadequate. Having a true believer on the scene might cause some friction in a household with so many vices under it's roof. How long will 'we respect your beliefs' last when he keeps making everyone feel guilty?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It'll be cute. Rough cowboy and a little pixie there at his side. Hes not use to being the older one, but he plays mature most of the time.

As for Kas, there will be accomodations made, but if he gets preachy they will tell him to stuff it. Eerie more so. Only because of what she is, And that's all im going to give for her spoilers. Leddy is good at tuning people out when he wants. She can get anti preachy. And in a rather aggressive way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

He doesn't get too preachy, and he's given up on debate. Sikhism is non-proselitization, they're a special club that doesn't want anyone not willing to live and breathe it, unless your born in or marry into it.

That came from being stick in India, wedged between both Hindu and Muslim kingdoms that looked unfavourably on having their believers poached. It helps that unlike 90% of the world's religions, they don't seem to consider theirs the only route to salvation, just one of them. It's like Buddhism with an actual god and a few more rules.

Whatever Eerie really is, I doubt his scriptures have anything to say about it specifically, and his rules are written by humans, for humans and so she's got a loophole. Her... excentricities won't be immorality. Just following a different nature.

As for Leddy, he might get annoyed after a whole by Kasimir being so goddamn perfect all the time. But that, and the desire to impress a certain geeky girl, might be the kick in the pants he needs to get back in shape. No more chain smoking and sitting around the house, because Brooke's gonna get b-o-r-e-d and drag him out to have this thing called 'fun'.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Oops, double-park.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It may not seem it, but he isn't in the worst shape. He just... needs to learn that there's the need for more than one meal a day and and an endless supply of coffee or whiskey. It may get him to calm down on the smokes though... not cut it out entirely, but get better. Sleep a bit.

I see it being more a relief to have a bloody human around instead of Eerie. THat and someone that isn't the cowboy up sort might help him deal with all the trauma that comes with this sort of job. At least to be more functioning than 'just work yourself to death'. That and make him leave the house. Fun is a good thing. I don't know the last time he had fun that wasn't the simple satisfaction of a job well done.

I have something fun planned for a bit later, put some tension between my two babies. Ill fill you in closer to that time

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Color me intrigued!

Kas also has his demons to contend with, and if something or someone pushes him to break from faith, watch out. He's either all-on, or all-off, with no middle ground to speak of. Without that moderating influence, out comes the foul-mouthed, death-seeking, addiction-addicted, utterly broken person that he tries to hold at bay. Carrow knows this, and so he'll go out of his way to try to keep him feeling useful and too tired risk a relapse.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast