Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lets hope I can build to it effectively. I've done it in their main story, lets see if It'll be interesting here~ Something fun.

I'm sure the others in the group will try to do the same. It seems like once the routine and relations are established, they'll be a great team. I'm gonna post something smaller now, but I'm heading to bed for a quick nap. I have to switch to night shift, meaning I'mma be up till god awful 7 am tomorrow. End meeee.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Sorry, I didn't have the chance to look at this(or your reply), until right now. It's basketball season and I always watch the Murray game with my dad. It's one of the like two things that we have in common, that and rush, so I cherish the time. Good game, too, Murray-SEMO, we won in overtime in what had to be the foul-callingest game of the season. Walks, bumps, lane violations, if they could blow a whistle for it refs were ON IT. Turned it into a free-throw contest that we won.

Working on my reply now, dropping some information, creating some friction right off the bat. Which, honestly, you should have seen coming. Carrow cares about his people, since really, they're all he got, and Leddy and Eerie, while doing a great job of introducing themselves and their way of doing things, aren't doing much to assuage his concerns about this whole slap-shod arrangement.

Oh, and Brooksie is adorable, as always.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ooo~ Glad you had fun at your game. I'll be on for the night now, so if you're around, lets keep hashin' this out! Im not a super sports person myself, but, I can appreciate a good game of hockey at the local arena. If not to just watch these overly testosterone filled nut jobs ram each other into the glass so hard you see spit smears. Hahaha Congrats on winning the free throw too! Exciting~!

ALSO. I MAY HAVE MADE A BIG BOOBOO with Leddy putting that bottle out. Here in my province the legal age is 19. Not to mention my American family has been pushing liquor on me since I was... what... 11? something stupid like that. I 100% forgot that your legal drinking age is 21, even on private property. He wouldn't have put out the Johnny Walker if I realized she was underage, he would have told the boys where it was, and then told her to stay outta the top shelf. Lest he realize. We might get some genuine character outta him though. He's been out of it enough that he forgets the legal age and would probably feel like a dingus.

Also, Eerie is going to laugh her ass off at brooksie. So cute But also so... So odd. Love it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I mean, I come from a family that taught me a healthy respect for the almighty boozahol by getting me familiar with it pretty early, but Brooksie isn't just based on me, but also a few of the people I grew up with, one of whom succeeded in staying mostly-innocent to the ways of the grown-up world until I gave her a rude awakening that she mighta taken a little too far trying to be 'cool'. So this scene, and likely some to come, will be based pretty heavily off of her.

But it's an understandable mistake, people who don't get out much fall into habits, and start to consider their habits the world's normal until someone disabuses them of that notion.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh that mysterious 'healthy respect' my family had no such thing. I only found it weird when others didn;t have the same experience as a kid. Like hell. I was drunk at 12 camping, fishing. Goodness I sound like a redneck.

Funny that carrow thinks they're drunks because they brought out a friendly drink. I mean, Leddy likes his drink, but he likes to be more aware than that. He's nailed eerie though. Functional. Barely. She's fun when hunting demons of the flesh and that sort. She will scoot right up to them. it'll be interesting for Kas and Carrow to see that side of her, the merciless hunter side that balances so oddly with that absolute charm and hospitality, teasing and such. A polar switch.

Brook's gonna get told to leave the sauce alone till she's legal. And Leddy will probably feel like a dumb ass. Lets see if we can get some humor with him choking on his drink.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Good luck with trying to maintain that limit, since she'll be very keen on trying to become a part of the 'culture' here in her new life. She'll be trying her damndest to prove she deserves her place at the table, and so that rite of passage is one that she's just gotta earn.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I can see Leddy catching her sneaking some later. perhaps a bit too much. Then that less aggressive and caring side comes out. Albeit slightly passive aggressively. Explain to her that there's no need for that bs. SHe can be a part of the group by contributing while holding back her hair and such when she needs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I debated for a many as to weather or not I would actual post this one the way it is, or just go with the flow and try to avoid any more drama for now, but the scene was just too perfect to pass up. Brooksie's got more than a smidge of 'SJW' in her.....it's a generational thing we've got, at least here in the states, and it proliferates and reinforces itself on forums and in comment sections, so she's well exposed. Plus being raised in a household where both parents work and split bills gives her that as a baseline for 'normalcy'.

So much fun though, and I was getting tired of her letting herself get pushed around for so long. She's got my argumentative streak, so if there's a problem, she's gonna tell you about it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

For what it's worth, Eerie is going to laugh her ass off. All their little assumptions and such that this is a normal day in the house is just... absolutely adorable to her. I'll save the spoiler for the post, but oh boy, It'll be cute. I adore the little SJW, It'll be a good learning experience for her to see just how things are bent and different in their house. Despite looking like a bunch of crazy rednecks. They're really not if you're around them more than a day or so.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yeah, but assumptions and misconceptions are gonna be a whole 'thing'...everyone's seeing what goes on around them in through their own lens, and prejudice is a part of that. They'll look like crazy rednecks until they prove otherwise with words and actions.

Honestly, don't go out of your way to try to make everyone cool with each other, I'll keep coming up with new things for one of them to be pissed off at. Because honestly, with five people in one place, what's the chances that at least one of them isn't going to be peeved about something. Carrow's going to roll his eyes, Kasimir will dutifully acquiesce. Can't wait to see how your two react.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast