Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Very much how I assumed things would be. Been relying on that to be real. It adds that little bit of a shock to the people around them.

Oh, I have something planned, Little miss isn't getting out of things that easily. Living communally takes everyone working together, not everyone doing their own thing and thinking it'll fly. Though, I Do hope you enjoy it. taking a stab at a few of the held assumptions in the house. Poor Leddy needs to go the fuck to sleep tho. Lord forbid the man sleeps.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ooh, a fun bit of friction, I'm sure. Being the 'quiet one' in a big family got her used to being her own person early, since there wasn't enough parental attention to keep track of them all. She's also never had to grow out of that 'mine' phase, dividing things between 'hers' and 'not-hers', territorial over the one and covetous of the other. That'll probably have to change if she wants to get along here.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It's be very interesting to see how everything turns out, how people change. I'm praying being around more than Leddy brings a bit of humanity back to my little witch. It'll take some time, but hopefully it'll happen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Reply is up...started it last night and got to it the second I got home from work. Really proud of this one...goddamn do I love these people. Kas showed a bit of his scary there for a second...that'll come out more once they get into the field where he's got 'deserving' outlets for his aggression.

And yes, the Eerie thing is going to be a very long internal debate for him, and she'd best watch just how much damage she does to their surroundings out in the field. The 'it would have killed others' excuse will mollify him, for a while, but there's always a point of no return. Hopefully, not wanting to get bitched out by Carrow will keep her from crossing too many lines unless she absolutely has to.

PS:I'm probably going to have to change both of their bio's to 'just read the thread', because neither Kasimir nor Brooklyn are turning out quite as I first envisioned them. He's turning out to be a much darker character in general, while she's a lot more awkward and shy than the 'queen geek' I labeled her as first starting out.

Sometimes they just grow into themselves.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345