Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I think eerie will be more of a big sister/ mentor in some ways. The nerd off will be interesting for sure. That and whatever else. (whensheisn'tsuchababy). Kas and my little witch doing as they pleased while Carrow is in the bg trying to keep things sane. ish.

I have to head to work in about 2 hours, so I'll get ya what I can. Not looking forward to an overnight tonight, but C'est la vie.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reply is up, exactly one line of dialogue in the whole thing, just pure thought and reaction otherwise. Seemed fitting, plus it leaves you room to show the scene thus far from Eerie's perspective before we move on.

I'm thinking after all that, the whole crew could really use the opportunity to rest and recharge, unless either of your pair wants to single anyone out for a one-on-one chat before bedtime. They've got breakfast, bonding, and 'training day' to do tomorrow, and I was thinking after that we skip forward to the midst of their first real 'hunt'.

Say, forward to the moment they drive into whatever town they're going to be playing exterminator in, while Brook and Landry do research and argue a bunch.
    Last edited by Damonique; 01-21-2020 at 05:03 AM.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

A fantastic reply as always. Poor Brooke, behind closed doors seeing her like that will tug at the ginger. He still remembers his first encounters like they were yesterday, considering their impact and such. I may to a little piece of those two getting some rest. Perhaps eerie Creeping the house a bit with her friend.

Skipping ahead seems logical. Leddy would give them a vehicle as well, considering after the incident most of his have salt lines built in. We could skip them to arriving with a brief flashback in my post. And yes. There will be fire in that house. Though. With some rest, hes probably going to have a bit more chill. Not much though.

Alas. I have to head to work. My reply wil have to wait till tomorrow unless I can sneak a bit of time at work. Ill cook something juicy up though! Have we decided the first monster? Or am I free to choose?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Free to choose! My trio(or duo, out there) are going to be running in blind. I do mean to actually write out the next day, so don't skip ahead too soon now! Waking up, showers, which Brooksie is just a singe moral lapse from planting cameras in, since she'll be pissed he wakes up at the literal crack of dawn so she'll miss her chance to be the little perv she's turning into.

Then Kasimir will go for his morning jog, one of your two might have to accompany him depending on just how booby-trapped the property is. Does Eerie sleep any? It will be interesting to find out, but if she doesn't, probably her. The other two will wake up considerably later...Carrow's old and Brooksie's a college student without any classes to get up for. After that, breakfast and a rousing game of 'this is a gun, point it at the scary thing and pull the trigger' for Brooklyn's benefit. Then another dinner and maybe some briefing. It gives them the maximum opportunity to start getting to know each other before we throw them into the field.
    Last edited by Damonique; 01-21-2020 at 05:30 AM.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Eerie sleeps during the day usually, since most things are active at night. Not enough coffee on the planet to have her up and attem. But! If he's up that early he'll catch her before bed. A good plan. Give the two of them time to chat without anyone getting in the way. A solid plan.

As for point a gun. Im sure Leddy is the best candidate for teacher. If not for his own mental assurance that she isnt going to shoot someone in the face by accident or play with it. As a question, because I might have a little idea. Can I assume she will have zero idea on how to handle recoil? Just something that might knock my boy down juuust a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. I should have a reply to you this afternoon. Me brain fried and i need some sleep. Long shifts man. And a stressful upcoming week. Ill be up around 11 my timw though

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Oh I know working long hours, love, I'm a factory man. Say no more, and get yourself some dreamtime.

That would be neat. His life is structured around the Sikh prayer schedule, which includes ritual cleansing at daybreak, midday, and sunset. A bath is best, but just pouring some water over ones brow will suffice.

Those two watching the sunrise together could make little recurring tradition...a time for them to discuss the days before and ahead, privately, and let their guards down a little.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I love that idea, a good way for the 'light' and 'dark' to meet. I think what'll be interesting is how they are so similar, yet opposite. Eerie is a monster, but deep down there is a battered human heart that is rough and tumble to try and test others. Where as Kas portrays this Pious man, yet deep down there are issues and darkness that need to be addressed. A good balance me thinks.

I've just gotten home, running about took a bit longer than anticipated and we got some sketchy news about my bro. so. I'll have something to ya shortly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm liking the 'yin-yang, but not' imagery that evokes, that more of a deconstruction of the usual usage. Things are never black and white. We can try to make them that way, but it's all actually just shades of grey. Kas isn't that good and Eerie isn't that bad, and vice versa.

He's a very complex character, made out of a little bit of this, and a little bit of that rather than any one template. His exact backstory is still coming together in my head, independent of whatever garbage is on his sheet....it'll be interesting, for sure. When/if he opens up about it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I like that interpretation of it. Somewhere in between them will be a balance of light and dark, now it's just a matter of time to find out how much it'll take to pull that out. The dichotomy of each of them inside, and then the two of them side by side is fascinating. I love it.

Nearly done with my post. It ended up being mostly Eerie being grumpy and the introduction of the little creature she has. I may do some sketches of that, just to show how it all looks and works. At least in my mind.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I look forward to it...your world-building is always fascinating. These two just feel like...lived in characters, kind of like my Werewolf Twins, Khlia and Lucent, who pop up in entirely separate works but keep as much of their backstory and dynamic as possible until they start getting influenced. Eerie and Landry just play off of each other well, their shared histories setting the stage for what happens now.

No, Brooklyn does no know a damn thing about guns. Never touched one outside of a video game, so she'll find some way to fuck up her first try no matter what.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast