Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

They're very lived in. I've been developing them since college I think? They were part of my master project. They've changed so much too. and there's more than just these two. In their storyline, emotions finally get the better of them in a final battle of sorts, and they both end up dead, barely taking the evil with them. It takes another Eerie nearly 3 centuries down the line to actually finish their business. partnered with one of Leddy's descendants. (who is a complete psycho, might I add, and not in a Leddy way.) I just wanted a chance to refine them more, see how they actually play out when they're not locked into their weird ass love situation.

Oh, do I have something fun planned then~ It'll be hard to not crack up at her and Leddy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I know, I know it's a long one, but I wanted to establish a little more of my precious little sinnaman bun.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Oh, it's wonderful! Also, I'm wondering if you were doing a 'cute misspelling' or if you intentionally worked 'sin' into that expression. Even cuter if that's what you did!

They could have stuck around to get in on the emotion, but I'm fine playing it out with just these three. Brooksie is my precious here, I'm slowly establishing how her brain 'works'. Genius had it's own downsides. And lets just upgrade 'crush' to 'full-on stalkerish obsession', shall we? Christ, Kas is never going to get a break between these two, and he just wants to praise god and kill monsters. Or at least pretend that's all he wants, anyway.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh it was 100% intentional. I doubt she's fully Cinnamon. To be reall I fully debated on her hanging out by the window and talking at him, but she doesnt want to send him running or get a knife to the face. So we held her back a bit. Her little cat friend will be a fun addition whenever the group spots the miserable bastard.

Oh no, poor Kas. Seems like Eerie has some competition in a way. Till she focuses her off of Kas and onto a certain scrawny bastard that is.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Ah, the 'doomed love triangle', where someone gets hurt no matter what happens....I've been there. Usually the person getting hurt, actually, so I'll be right there in Brooke's shoes.

Eerie shouldn't worry too much...this is probably going to go from 'endearing' to, 'not cute anymore', to 'stay the fuck away from me before I do something we both regret' on Kasimir's part.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

OhmygodIgiggledhard. Poor Brooke. She'll get there though. On a side note. I've been rather stuck on the DMC5 soundtrack at the moment. OH. GOOD. GOD did I ever find a few that suit my girl and my boi. It'll be fantastic when she actually gets out on a hunt too. She's gonna right royally screw with Kas this morning too. You wanna go for a walk? Stay on my shadow, kiddo.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reply is up, and I'm off to bed. Yes, poor Brooke indeed...you'd think she'd be with the 'no means no' program, but in her own little world, the rules don't apply to the things she wants.

As for Kas and Eerie this is going to be interesting. Just...plain...interesting. That man is messed right the fuck up, and I don't think your girls idea of 'therapy' is a soothing talk on the couch.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fantastic~! I enjoyed it!

Yes, Poor little Brooke. I doubt she'll learn quickly when it comes to this. She's in for a lot of heartbreak. Poor baby bean.

As for Kas and Eerie, Oh, will it ever be. She's going to taunt and taunt him. Only because she has zero faith that he's actually a pious man. Not only that, He's cute enough that he has her attention. That in itself is a double edged sword. If they actually get out for this little walk, it'll be quite the show.

Though, I'll be honest I'm looking forward to gun practice far more. I apologize if this reply isn't nearly as large as yours.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Post is almost up, I was working on it through mobile now and then at work, but my phone died and RPA only saved about half of what I had done, so I've gotta reconstruct from memory. Shouldn't be long now.

So, about that furry ball of evil of yours...wonder how it will feel about Brooke going all 'SQUEE, fuzzball to give pets to and meow at!' on it. And when it talks, thinking her lifelong fantasy of having a talking cat like Sailor Moon is coming true. Gods it'll be adorable and unsettling, especially if it starts going all Faustian-Demon on her, giving exceedingly bad advice and trying to lure her to the 'dark side'.

PS:Reply is up and yes this is my favorite part of the day. Still recoiling from a messed-up breakup I couldn't describe the circumstances of without it sounding like a movie script, I only have three things going for me in life...work, alcoholism, and this story.
    Last edited by Damonique; 01-22-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh no!! Im sorry you lost all your hard work. Had that happen many times. It never get easier. Im just out and about right now. Tonight will be busy, im leaving for my brothers surgery tomorrow in the am. But. I will get a post to you soon ish and then depending on your schedule another tonight.

Kitty is not so much a kitty as a shadowy morphing mass in the vague shape of a cat. If brooke tries to touch, he will bite and be very snarky. His character will come into play. If anything he would try to provoke images of horror within poor brooke. Leddy would swat at him. ( more than usual)

Im sorry you're dealing with that hun... Breakups always seem crazy, so if you need to talk. Im here to listen. This story has helped me through my brothers drama too. So i can understand the feeling

Ps; Post is up~! Will try to get one more to you tonight in between everything else that I've got going on.
    Last edited by EerieWillows; 01-23-2020 at 02:52 AM.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast