Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 212223

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Reply is up! Lets have some fun with the little bastard, shall we? I'm sure it'll be informative for little Brooke.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reading....it's good, if you were writing a novel, but as an RP post it's frustrating as hell.Brooke literally just calmed down, and now you've thrown all that at her....there's no way of them having a moment. I also didn't want to see demon-cat-thing introduced with Leddy or anyone else there to color her perception, because I wanted her to try to make friends with it. Sorry I went to bed early last night, or id have center all this then and given us the chance to talk it out...but now I'm at work and have no idea where to start.

What I'm looking at now is gonna take like five paragraphs of reaction before I even hit the present moment, and what's the point of her saying anything to Leddy, try to fix his math, if he's already given up on that and moved onto something else?

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I can def go back and take that out! Was going to ask about that. Something I can absolutely go and move to later.

-

Taken care of~! Sorry, I saw you weren't on and didn't just want to throw something back that was only reactionary and barely moving things.
    Last edited by EerieWillows; 02-19-2020 at 03:21 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Sorry, bit calmer now....I'll work with it if I have to, but I was sorta hoping that as the characters thinned out, with two out of commission and Carrow off to bed, there'd be room for some one-on-one time. Forgot there was a sixth kicking around.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Its totally alright! Really xD I'm not the type to get super irate if something doesn't work. There are times where I struggle to work through things, but things like this, where I pushed things a bit too far, are totes changeable. Some one on one downtime works well for sure. Better than where I was leading things. Do you want some back and forth dialogue later? Ill be around till i head to work at 9 ish my time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Working on my reply now, sorry it's taking so long but I'm on the edge of finishing it. But after it goes up you're going to have to read over and make sure nothing I'm assuming Brooke got a look at contradicts whatever you've already got set in your head.

I planned this 'peek' mostly because it means Leddy has to do at least 90% less explaining in the future. You can just define a situation in the out-of-character part of your posts and Brooke will already know that, without him having to spell it out in dialogue, leaving room for more character-relevant interaction instead of exposition. Kasimir's straightforward to write because he pointedly doesn't know shit and just takes things as they come. Carrow's fun to write because he's reacting to shit as it's revealed. Brooklyn will be better to write if it can be assumed that she already knows shit. If that makes sense...I dunno, these long days are kickin' my ass.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 212223