Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

It's all good, barely a thing compared to what your going through, so there's no way I'm going to whine about it.

Brooklyn will still think living with a demon-kitty is way cooler than it is terrifying. Just like having a real-life witch for a housemate. The young are adaptable, as you'll see when she wakes up....it won't take long for all this, as she would call it, 'super-grimdark lovecraft shit', to become her new normal.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Haha, sorry for the delay on a reply. Been in the car while my crazy mother pushes her jeep to the limits on the icy highway. Dear lord. End me. I hate going 170 clicks. too fast. plz do not. I nearly died. \

That's good, once she adapts Im sure her fun will start. Im looking forward to her and Leddy's hunting trips without the others. The real expert and the real newbie.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Posted...sorry it took an extra day, but I really didn't like what I first came up with and scrapped it in a fit of perfectionism, super stupid since I don't particularly like this one, but the first version just went deeper into Kas's past than I'd like to get at the moment. Instead, I'll wait for someone to ask so he can say it in his own words. An added bonus is the leaving you blind makes it more likely for one of your pair to unintentionally strike a nerve.

I was gonna wake up Brooke, but I decided to wait until I knew what sort of situation Leddy was in first, since she'll probably be the last to wake up, and may take some yelling at to get her ass in gear. She mighta kinda maybe stayed up all night figuring out Leddy's wonky filing system and then snooping around for every scrap of info she could find about her new housemates. I might need you to give me some fun facts about their lives thus far, things that could be easily misconstrued, that she can use to needle them, which will probably backfire horribly.
    Last edited by Damonique; 01-25-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Its all good! Sorry about my own delay. not feeling great, stuck in a hotel room and so... so much family drama. Im gonna try and get you something either tonight or tomorrow, but life is a bit nuts. I should be back to normal once again when I get home.

Yeah, I was thinking of waking up Leddy, my poor, sore bean. He'll be chill. ish. Until he realizes she's been hacking his system. Then she'll be TOLD. Dadmode activated. He's smart enough with tech that she has nerd competition in some ways. OH, It'll be fun.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

That's fine, take all the time you need. If you've gotta talk about it, I'm listening...or reading anyway. Take care of yourself...if replying gonna take a bit, I'll go ahead and wake her up on the back end of my last post, lay some groundwork for where her heads at today.

....dadmode might not go over well for him, she's already got Carrow trying to parent her and Kasimir treating her like a delicate little flower. Adorable or not, she's got an attitude and really, really wants to be treated like a person for once.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If you'd like to add that, or carrow or anything, please feel free to add. I'm just in a shitty space this morning and very much ready to head home and return to normal life. I will try and outline something today, at least for the ginger waking up and such. Add what you'd like, and I can work around that

Duely noted. Perhaps him being more frustrated and not daddly would be better. Especially with that I have planned for those two today. I def seeing him fixing his things up to be even harder to get into. If she digs into him whatever, but digging into the witch or Kas will have him concerned. Especially the witch. she's fairly fond of the little spaz at the moment, he'd hate to see that turn. She can be... more unpleasant.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Maybe less of a dad, more of a boss/mentor...if he shows he's got the skills to back up his ego, she'll be more than happy to soak up every lesson she can get, a few riveting stories might catch her attention. When you've got a head like hers, you can't help but be an information junkie, and this is a whole bunch of stuff she knows she was never supposed to learn, which just makes it that much better.

It might take a while for her to see him as a romantic prospect instead of some bitchy old dude, with Kas right there being her future husband, but it's all about burning that slow fuse...at least with those two. For Kas and Eerie, it's less of a slow burn and more of a 'running around with a jar of nitroglycerin, waiting for it to go boom'.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I can see it happening. He really does have those sorts of skills, he's had to, lest they take away all that's left of his sense of normalcy. Lord forbid. I think the fact that he'll be less of a spaz now that he's had some sleep will help for sure. Really. Totally different man at the beginning and ends of his week. Especially with the week he's had . I'm sure it'll get brought up sometime in the day.

Oooo slow burn. I think it'll run the same his side. Take a bit before he sees a lady instead of a bratty, nosy kid. It'll be interesting for sure.

And with Kas and Eerie, I think a better analogy is a dumpster filled with gasoline, just waiting for someone to toss in that one little spark. THe chaos that will ensue. It will be fantastic.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Ooh, once she learns just how many problems he's got, she might start forcing him to take care of himself when the others aren't around. Not because she wants to, oh no, but because she'll start to feel like the guy would die without her.

Once she gets over her 'nobody's maid' sctick, she's very good at setting routines. Yes, Leddy, you WILL go to sleep soon, and showers are mandatory. No, Leddy, you lit your last cigarette with the one before it, you can't have another....so much fun.
    Last edited by Damonique; 01-27-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He'll probably wave her off at first. It'll get under his skin and he'll get irritated. Then probably give in. It'll take something different to get him actually actively looking after himself. Not sure what that'll be, probably deciding he might want to stick around a bit longer.

It'll be interesting too when I bring in what friends he does have. He's so very different when he's around people he's comfortable with and enjoys being around. Especially his buddy Sam. Probably open the little lady's eyes a bit. Oh gods she's a fun ball of wax. I'll bring that one in later. Perhaps Brooke and Leddy end up taking jobs that the others don't have time to deal with later on. Send them on more ghostly things that need smarts instead of brute force

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast