Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chasing Shadows[M]{Damonique&EerieWillows}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Very much how I assumed things would be. Been relying on that to be real. It adds that little bit of a shock to the people around them.

Oh, I have something planned, Little miss isn't getting out of things that easily. Living communally takes everyone working together, not everyone doing their own thing and thinking it'll fly. Though, I Do hope you enjoy it. taking a stab at a few of the held assumptions in the house. Poor Leddy needs to go the fuck to sleep tho. Lord forbid the man sleeps.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Ooh, a fun bit of friction, I'm sure. Being the 'quiet one' in a big family got her used to being her own person early, since there wasn't enough parental attention to keep track of them all. She's also never had to grow out of that 'mine' phase, dividing things between 'hers' and 'not-hers', territorial over the one and covetous of the other. That'll probably have to change if she wants to get along here.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It's be very interesting to see how everything turns out, how people change. I'm praying being around more than Leddy brings a bit of humanity back to my little witch. It'll take some time, but hopefully it'll happen.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reply is up...started it last night and got to it the second I got home from work. Really proud of this one...goddamn do I love these people. Kas showed a bit of his scary there for a second...that'll come out more once they get into the field where he's got 'deserving' outlets for his aggression.

And yes, the Eerie thing is going to be a very long internal debate for him, and she'd best watch just how much damage she does to their surroundings out in the field. The 'it would have killed others' excuse will mollify him, for a while, but there's always a point of no return. Hopefully, not wanting to get bitched out by Carrow will keep her from crossing too many lines unless she absolutely has to.

PS:I'm probably going to have to change both of their bio's to 'just read the thread', because neither Kasimir nor Brooklyn are turning out quite as I first envisioned them. He's turning out to be a much darker character in general, while she's a lot more awkward and shy than the 'queen geek' I labeled her as first starting out.

Sometimes they just grow into themselves.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fantastic work~ A wonderful read and good set up for the massive dump Leddy is about to take on them both. I think he was more curious about Kas anyways. From the look of her and such I can see him being all. "AND i assume YOU are one one the little brats that are trying to break through to my files ಠ益ಠ So you've seen way too fuckin' much and now you're stuck with this bullshit."

I should say, most of her damage is monetary and environmental. Yes, she'll shoot through a person to kill something if it's a last choice. Her records make her seem far worse than she is in that respect. Mostly due to some pretty nasty cases. Before being around Leddy or the brothers, she was definitely more of a wild card. but. Alas. She will be fun at least.

All good, that tends to be how these things go. It'll be fun to see how they continue to grow.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

That would be funny, now that's something for them to bond over. While me, and, I'm sure, Eerie are going to have a lot of fun with Brooke's infatuation with Kasimir, Leddy's got a solid shot, there's a respect there...she'll just have to get over expecting the love of her life to be 'perfect'. And he'll have to get over the idea of her being a straight-up child, incapable of being found attractive because he doesn't want to be a creep,presuming he cares about that kind of thing).

Kas should go a ways towards that,showing his imperfections as time goes on. There's a mean streak that she'll be smart to be afraid of, and piety has it's downsides....Brooke wants to fuck. If there's anything her brain and body are in agreement on, it's that OH BOY does she want to fuck.
    Last edited by Damonique; 01-21-2020 at 12:32 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I think it'll be interesting for Brook to see that not so pious side of Kas, while also seeing that this angry bitch hermit (upon first meeting of course) Is far more upstanding than he seems, just different methods and other baggage that come along with this sort of work. I doubt he'll see much at first, he's still rather jaded and bitchy about things, but, I'm sure if she keeps up on the brain end of things, there will be little sparks. Sparks that he won't know what the f u c k to do with.

To be fair, Eerie uses the things she hunts for her entertainment. if they're human at least. A little vindictive and nasty that way. She just found it worked better than trying to be all hunter all the time. Sometimes things take a woman's touch. I'll be interested to see just how long he can keep the holier than thou shit up. Especially if he does end up taking a stab at the witch. She'll rip that thing outta her chest and stab his hand in retaliation. Mutter off something about it belonging in his hand, not her tits, and walk it off.

Once we get to the point that we know W h a t she is, that'll make more sense.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Those two are definitely going to have a fun saint-and-sinner dynamic between them, and Kas gets to suffer a double-dose of guilt over everything. One for letting her do whatever unsavory thing she dreams up, and another for, behind his mask, finding the sight and thought of her indulging that 'baser instinct' he wrestles with extraordinarily hot.

One day, he's gonna snap over something, and I'm going to go well out of my way to keep it as unpredictable as possible...and when he does, those two are going to have some fun. Pair your bloody siren with a blood knight that gets off on violence. It might end up being up to the other three to reign them in.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I can't wait to see what happens when he snaps. It'll be fantastic, over the top and terrifying I'm sure.

Sorry the post is taking a bit. Leddy has had to whip up a lecture of sorts for the fucking babies instead of just hashing it out. I had to narrow down the terrible things he could show them and find the best examples. And by lecture I mean he's pulling out the videos they send him for reference on a case. He's not babying them, lets just say that.

I'm quite interested to see how all their dynamics work out, especially when they start going after things. all sorts of things.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I get that. I've got about four hours left before sleep will become a necessity, and I'm pretty pumped, so I you get the reply up before too much longer you might be able to get two more outta of me. But I get that it goes slow, with so much going on, so many angles...which I absolutely love!

Brooke and Eerie becoming the strangest of friends, a nerd-off between Brooklyn and Leddy, and Kas and Eerie get to scare and excite one another out in the field. Meanwhile....I like Carrow. That's all I can really say about him. Doesn't get as much 'airtime' as the youngsters, sitting in the background making his cynical old-man observations about everything, but I like him.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast