Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serious Fairy tails. (P.K. X CF)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

The three girls listened quietly. "Well some magic requires study and time." Amil said more quietly. "But more often then not it seems to come more natruly to cretin individuals. But not all, there are plenty of people who don't use magic of any kind." She shrugged and continued to walk until Samuel mentioned gifts. "What? But we..." She paused. That was kind of out of the blue. She watched with a strange curiosity as he dug things out of the bag.

"Whoa." Resa said carefully taking the rapier. It felt so foreign in her hands as she looked at it. "Really? moonlight." she whispered inspecting the weapon carefully. but it was a sword. how cool! "Thank you!"

Dusty took the stone curiously, cocking her head as he explained what it was to do. "Clean thoughts." She repeated as she inspected the stone with a strange mixture of curiosity and uncertainty a strange sense of discomfort surrounding her but she didn't refuse it and quietly said her thanks.

Amil blinked taking the pendent for a moment and looking at it carefully. "periapt of health..." She trailed off, a strange feeling over coming her for a moment before she looked to Samuel. "Thank you." She said slowly. She couldn't help but wounder what this could do for her condition now... if anything. On the other hand... could it suppress motion sickness?. She carefully put the pendent on, watching it hang for a moment before she turned. "We should keep going. We've still got a request to fulfill and an hour to go before we get to the guild."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Give me eleven minutes and we won't have to walk." He says looking around at the trees. He begins chanting and gesturing, waving and moving...and then ten minutes later trees start to explode into a swarm of splinters, before reforming into a carriage before them, all made of wood.. "It needs cushions and curtains, but it works. He then makes more gestures and chants, and a minute later, a ghostly horse appears, which he connects to the carriage via harnesses made of woven plant fibers. Afterwards he makes a motion and a command, and then says. "Be our carriage driver." e says, as somehow, the reins of the carriage get raised up. He climbs in the carriage and sits down. "Well, get in. You go with me and you travel in style." When they get in he would command the unseen force to start driving toward the city.

Spells used

Fabricate https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Fabricate#content
    Phantom steed https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/...0Steed#content
    Unseen servant https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/...ervant#content

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

the three girls gathered around watching with some awe. there were magic similar to this but this guy was on part with one of the ten wizard saints. "whoa..." Resa approached the steed first while Amil stared at the carriage with some apprehension as she fingered the newly acquired pendent. "I guess I'm about to find out." she murmured.

Dust entered the Carriage first with Resa in second. Amil hesitated a moment longer before she climbed in and made herself comfortable next to the window. Fortunately the pendent seemed to work because as it started she didn't feel the urge to throw up right away. She gave a hug sigh of relief and slumped in the seat.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

The carriage begins heading toward the city. The seats aren't padded, but still somewhat comfortable, and though there are no drape, the slats in the window were closed enough to keep the carriage warm. As the carriage moves, they are made aware of a dangling wooden ball, attached by woven plant threats to the inside ceiling of the ride. He touches it, and it begins glowing. "Now we are sitting, and have light."

He leans back. "So, tell me about you three, why were none of you strapped when I met you, I mean, even I carry misericorde within reach wherever I go that allows it." He taps the sheathed weapon attached to his belt next to his holstered wand.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Not all wizards carry weapons, most that do have Requip magic if they do." Resa said. "Some wizards are capable of crafting weapons from their magic, such as maker wizards Like Dusty." Resa pointed to Dusty who put her hands together. "Ash make: Dagger." A gray dagger swirled into existence in her hands.

"Wizards like me and Resa Typically fight in hand to hand in tandem with our magical abilities." She said and breathed out a small flame. "Usually each wizard has a few set special moves Like Dragon slayers secret arts. Wizards with take over magic can often times mimic the abilities of whatever creature or force they take form of and generally don't need a weapon themselves while wizards who summon celestial spirits sometimes carry weapons to fight along side the spirits they summon they don't always." Amil mused.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Well, allow me to give you some free advice, never go without regular physical weapon if you can. Of course, in a perfect world, a wizard should never have to fall back on their martial prowess. But, what if..." He leans close to them. "Danger was this close to you, and you didn't know it. Maybe n assassin, maybe someone you angered in an argument, maybe someone who just doesn't like you. And all they have to do is draw and lunge at you. Could you call upon your magic spells before they landed a mortal blow?" He leans back. "That's also why I never go without armor. Confused?" He points to his hat. "This is another magic item, a hat of disguise. It allows me to change my appearance at will. He taps his hat and his coat disappears, as does the rest of his suit. In its place , over a simple set of trousers and n arming doublet, a suit of almain rivet armor, with rune inscribed elbow-length gauntlets. The armor itself is black as night, set with small diamonds that make it looks like the night sky, however, on the breastplate was a design made with inlaid gold. He taps his hat and his outfit returns to its original appearance.

The wagon begins to slow, before finally stopping. "I believe we are are finally here, do make an introduction, and I'll get this vehicle parked in an inn or wherever you think best."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Hum, you have a point." Resa said While Amil shrugged. "I've wanted to learn Requip magic." She said watching his demonstration. "Kind of like that." she said curiously. it wasn't often that you came across a wizard that had hands in all kinds of magic. Magic was something curious to be sure, specially from his world. Dusty remained silent seeming unconcerned by his question while Resa mused.

Amil glanced out the window as they slowed. finely. Home. Amil hung out of the Carriage to look at the city before she pointed to a hill that was just outside of the city. "there's our guild hall." She said. It had once occupied a space with in the city itself, but the guild had found itself in a hard time several years ago when several of its Key members vanished for seven years, a freak accident to say the least. And it had taken them some time to build it back up, but now it was as grand as it once was. Still it was a bitter sweet thing since Twighlight oger occupied the end of the city as Fairy tail once had.

"Where not to far." she said finely dropping out of the wagon. "It wont take long at all to walk the rest of the way."

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

He whistles. "Not nearly s grand as Thay, with its towers, but still good." He says, twirling his cane as he follows them, heels clicking on the cobbles. "Maybe I should join this guild of yours. It always helps to have friends, and I might even make profit off of it, and, if I can't return home, I may one day run it." He muses, taking out another cigar and lighting it with magic. "What do I need to do to join? What sort of trials must I pass? Defeat a fearsome monster? Find some rare thing? Best a member in combat?" He questions, his odd attire probably getting more than one look.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Resa grins. "Nope! Just tell Mirajane you wish to join and she'll mark you with the official Fairy tail seal." Resa said pointing to Amil's cheek and the mark upon it. "Each member has one and its a magical seal that allows other members to know who you are, and tells other guilds where you hail from." She said.

"Guilds are primarily for helping groups of people acquire jewel through posts on the job board." Amil said pointing to the board as the entered the common area. "It also allows local wizards to hone their kill and craft. Of coarse all of this under the every so watchful eye of the magic council." Amil said rolling her eyes. "There are the grand magic games which is the only time Magic guilds are allowed to fight each other in a controlled area."

"The guild is secondly like a home." Resa said waving enthusiastically some some of the embers that miled about greeted them upon their return. "Its one big family!" She said before she took off to the bar to greet a white haired women who was cleaning mugs on the other side. "Hello Mirajane! were back!"

"Welcome back!" The women greeted with a smile. "did you get the scales you were after?" Resa pulled out her two scales. "Yes! now we just have to go to the client! But we had to bring back someone first!" she said waving behind her at Amil and dusty and the new Arrival. "His name is Samuel."

the air around the guild was generally friendly But was anything from quite, bostrious drinking was going off in one end while a skimish had started on the other end, though it was nothing particularly troublesome.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Samuel B. Necore, Red Wizard of Thay, at your service, Lady Mirajane." He says with a deep and graceful bow, and when he comes back up, with a twist of his hand, A rose appears in his hand, with petals of heat-less fire which he hands to her. "I am far from my home, and have been told that this is an excellent place for a man of my talents to find companionship and gainful employment." He continues, tapping his cane on the wooden floor, and resting on it.

"So, where and what do I sign, my lady?" He questions, with a sense of polite eagerness. "Or perhaps you would like a...demonstration to prove I am more than some street-side charlatan?"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast