Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Serious Fairy tails. (P.K. X CF)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Mirajane giggled at the man's flourish and poise. "Its a pleasure to meet you." She said setting down what she was cleaning. "You've come to the right place! All wizards are welcome here regardless of your power levels and abilities." she said reaching under the counter and producing a very large stamp the bore the fairy tail Symbol. "Though there are certain rules, Only S-class wizards can take S-Class Jobs. For that reason the upper levels are off limits to anyone beyond Current S-class wizards and the guild master."

"I think he could make pass as an S class." Resa said. "The S-class tests should be no problem" Mirajane smiled. "We'll have a chance to see a little later, the Trials will be coming up soon."

"But the harvest festival comes first." Dusty said and seemed to show a little excitement in her monotone voice as she mentioned it. "Mhm!" the white haired women agreed.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"How open and accepting. I promise I will bring honor and glory to the guild." He moves as if he is tking a glove off his left hand and the golden gauntlet appears, and the alter self spell fades, revealing his armored form and that his top hat was a skullcap. He looks the same, though the white face paint isn't there, and he is bald, but shaven bald, not bald bald. He puts the skullcap away, and anyone looking at the back of his head that on the crown of his head is a very intricate and colorful circular tattoo.

"Do you pick or I?" he says, flexing his now bare hand arm and puts it on the table, pulling his his doublet's sleeve revealing his forearm. Patting it, he says "Right here. And yes, I do think I'd make a good S-Class. I promise to impress."

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"You pick." Mira Replied with a smile watching his magic at work with some impressed nods before she placed that stamp where he indicated. once she pulled it away the magical symbol appeared. Everyone's symbol was a little different color wise, unique to each individual person. "There ya go! Welcome to fairy tail!" She grinned.

"Yay!" Resa shouted as she bounced off the stool she'd been sitting on. "We have a new member!"

"Welcome to the family." Dusty murmured while Amil slid into a stool. "Can I have some water please?" she asked Mira who. "We'll need to go soon to see the client and get our jewels, we can look at the board after for any new assignments." she said looking to Samuel.

"You could join our team." Resa said. "Sometimes guild members regularly take the same job in groups." She said seeming excited Amil wasn't sure how to feel but she didn't object.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

When the stamp appeared it turned scarlet. "Interesting, I half expected it to hurt." He says, sliding his sleeve back down and putting his gauntlet back on. "He turns to the group. "Sure, i' be happy to take you on as assistants. I can maybe even tech you some magic. It'd take too long to teach you any rel spells, but I could help you learn Thayan circle magic." He says, gesturing. "Lead on, companions, and afterwards, I will treat us all to a night of revelry and debauchery the likes of which would make Dionysus himself blush." He declares, clapping his hands together. Maybe even buy you some fancy new dresses or other clothes. A wizard should always be fashionable."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Assistance?" Amil muttered. "Maybe we are young but were not your assistance." she said pushing herself to stand as she drank the last of her water and slammed the cup down. "Were equals, partners, not assistance." She said. The guy himself didn't seem to bad but it irked her to no end the way he spoke down to them like they couldn't handle themselves. She started for the door. Resa pushing her lips together to rock back and forth on her heels for a moment before she sprang forward to catch up. Dusty glanced at Samuel but said nothing. she personally was not sure how to feel of the man as she moved off after the other two.

Giggled at Samuel. "I think that would get us into to much trouble, Fairy tail wizards are known for getting rowdy under such circumstances."

Finding their contact wouldn't be hard, he was a local smithy who'd wanted the scales for some of his work. With the 6 scales they made a pretty decent amount of jewel, enough for mutual rent and everything else they needed. The three girls shared a place quite comfortably since living in the fairy hills was to expensive till they could become S-Class. The city itself was busy and lively with normal everyday people walking around mixed with various wizards, merchants and other travelers. Resa took her portion of the pay and bought herself a sweet treat from the local bakery like she always did, at this point the little old lady was giving her a discount just for being a regular.

"Here dusty, hold onto this. Its the rent that's due." she said handing a bag to dusty who tucked it away into her gray clothing. She handed dusty a second bag which was her share after the split for the rent and she had a bag herself that she tucked away as Resa joined back up with them. with 4 small cakes and offered one to each of them.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Thank you." He said, taking the cake and eating it. Odd currency you have. There's just one denomination?" He asks, curiously. "Well, regardless, as I offered before the night is on me,. Shopping, food, wine, whatever you want. I'll pay for. Least I can do for my new friends. Do keep it around a talent of gold, please. I have more, but you know, rainy day and all."

He lights another cigar and blows a loud of smoke that takes the shape of a small dragon and flies away. "So you all live together? What is it, a house, a room? You don't have to worry about me, I have a mobile home, and several spells that work like that." he takes anther drag, enjoying the flavor. "So, how old are you all anyway? And how long have you been doing this. I remember my apprenticeship started when I was only eight, and went on for fifteen years. And since then? Decades have come and gone."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Its an apartment." Amil answered. "Its not to bad, two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom and a little kitchen." She said glancing over her shoulder at him. "As for age, I'm 19 and Resa and 18." she glanced at Dusty who remained silent before Amil shrugged. no one really knew dusty's age. "We've been in the guild for maybe 3 years, but we learned our magic at various points."

"I learned my magic around the Orphanage I grew up in." Resa said smiling as he nibbled at her cake. "I couldn't make any friends so I went out into the woods everyday and that's where I met the slimes." Amil shrugged. "I'm a second generation fire dragon slayer, so I've got a lacrama implanted somewhere." she said patting her side. Dusty again remained pretty silent not seeming inclined to put anything into the conversation which didn't seem to bother the other two girls.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Wait, so you literally talked to slimes? Odd, the oozes from my world have no sentience, they just eat and eat and eat. One of my rivals has an ooze pit where he throws people in for executions and watches them get eaten alive, as they are slowly dissolved. He enjoys their screams. He showed me once during dinner party. Made me lose my appetite, as we were having a gelatin mold." He says, puffing out another cloud in the shape of a sailing ship which sails off.

"As for where I learned magic...My parents sent me off to a godsforsaken tower in the middle of the desert when I was eight years old. The old bastard barely fed or watered us apprentices enough, saying that too much food and drink clouds the mind. We toiled day and night, labouring, studying, and avoiding his grasp, for the man was a pervert, but an insanely powerful one. For ten years I suffered in that dark hell, before I became a wizard. Another five I spent n the Bloodcowl academy learning dark secrets and avoiding assassination attempts by jealous rivals, and then, I rose to join the ranks of the elite. I clawed my way into greatness. And then I went back to that tower and I erased my master from existence, thus proving to my contemporaries that I was greater than them, and earning my place in society. I finished my revenge by marrying his granddaughter and having a son with her. And now, many years later, here I am!" He says, with determination. "A new world to make a mark on, and with me, I am sure you will become famous too. It will not be easy though, and always remember, if you set your mind to it, really and truly, there is nothing you cannot accomplish."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Mmm well Slimes don't talk... with words per say.. but yes." Resa said with a smile as she listened to him go on about his world and her face dropped into something of a look of concern as he went on.

"Ooookay then." Amil said as the silence started to stretch after he'd finished talking. "Dark." she muttered stretching and putting her arms behind her head. She wasn't sure how much of that she believed but... then again how much could she afford not to believe? Her thoughts where cut short as a Magical Vehicle rounded a corner just ahead of them nearly clipping Resa as they sped past.

"Hey!" Resa jumping back with a gasp and running into Samuel as she did. a swirl of ash moved around the group keeping a rather large splash from soaking the group.

"Twilight ogre." Dusty murmured eyeing the car.

"Those good for nothing-" Amil started after the dark a bit of smoke leaving the corner of her mouth until Resa moved in the way. "Wait Amil Remember the laws, there can be no fighting between magic guilds, specially not in the city..." she said. "We'll just have to wait till the magic games."

Amil angrily blew a short flame. "And trounce them just as hard."

Resa looked up at Samuel. "Sorry." She said quietly having not meant to bump him. "Please don't do anything, All acts of aggression are outlawed between guilds."
    "The magic council watches Fairy tail closely." Dusty added as she continued to walk down the street almost as if nothing had happened, even though a good portion of her ash was laying ina wet mess along the street leaving her looking like she was floating.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"I see. It is fine, Rena, I'd rather be bumped by you than have you be hit by that mechanical monstrosity." He shrugs and grins with a cocked head. "Don't you worry about me, I would never do anything that would bring misfortune upon myself or my allies." He continues. "I know I'm not in Thay, its not as cutthroat. Especially in a city like this. In the wilderness, however, I am fairly sure its not as strict. But games, you say. Like, magical competitions? Are they lethal?" He remarks, his interest piqued as he summons a coin with prestidigitation, and begins flipping it over the back of his fingers. It is a highly intricate coin, or some dull silver metal, with a golden image of a someone screaming in anguish. "How long do we have to prepare?"

While this occurs, he takes a final puff of his cigar, tossing the burned out husk into the puddle under Dusty, and lets out a final cloud of smoke, this time in the shape of a skull and crossbones. "And finally, what's the reward for winning?"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast