Thread: The Marauders Era; The Cursed Marauder-- 1x1 (Recruiting)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Wizarding World, Modern Realistic, Fantasy, Futuristic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Recruiting The Marauders Era; The Cursed Marauder-- 1x1 (Recruiting)

What happened between the defeat and capture of the great Dark Wizard Gellert Grindlewald... and the birth of the boy who lived?

What happened when the Marauders were fifth years in the halls of the great Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?

What if the betrayal of Dumbledore to Grindlewald, led the Dark Wizard to place a terrible curse upon the only child of the Great Wizard himself?

I'm looking for story partners to create a world with me. Yes, there is a bit of history change here and there to create my custom character, but nothing too horribly out of context. Come see my character, come have a chat, and let's see if we can create something together.

Adventure, Darkness, Romance, Mythics.. whatever genre we decide and wish to discuss.

Customs are also welcome. Preferred one on one. Send me a message and let us see what we can come up with together, be you Gryffindor or Slytherin, Durmstrang or other. Let us talk together and let's see if Victoria just might be someone you are interested in creating a story with.

Searching for story partners who are: Patience, Dedicated, Detailed, Creative.

Don't wait for me to message you, feel free to reach out. I have information on my character, Victoria Dumbledore; The Cursed Marauder, waiting for you!

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Howdy! I'm actually really interested in this. I haven't done a Harry Potter roleplay in a while. I do like the idea of non-canon characters.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Moved thread to Private 1x1 Request/Recruitment.