Page 1 of 47 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Safe? MATURE 1x1 with NoviDome

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Secret Safe? MATURE 1x1 with NoviDome

Mirigold sat in the livingroom, listening to the sounds of the dish washer and washing machine. She had just got done with all the house work, which she hated. So she decided to kick back and look up her favorite animal, ferrets. She hadn't asked her husband for one yet, but her birthday was next week. (She will be turning 26.) She knew it would be a lot of money for the cage and everything, but was just fine with the price that she would be dealing with.

When she heard her husband come home she quickly shut her computer and looked over. "Hey honey, how was your day?" She asked him and stood over to give him a hug and a kiss.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Bastian smiled at her and hugged her tightly, swaying her a little. "Hello my love," he said and pulled away. "Work was good. Helped a lot of people today. That always feels good." He briefly kissed her and looked at her. "How was your day?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mirigold smiled and moved a bit with him before she started to laugh a bit. "Better now that I'm done with all of that house work." She said and then began to go to the kitchen to start his supper. "What all did you have to do today to help the people you helped?"

She got out the Turkey, Green Bean Casserole, and Mexican rice with Black beans. She started the oven and put it all in. She had prepared it earlier that day so he could just have it when he got home.

Once he was done telling her about his day, she tapped her foot as she gained the courage to tell him what she wanted for her birthday. "Babe, I know what I want for my birthday now. Actually two things."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her when she made her announcement, and smiled. "Well I can't wait to hear what they are! I'll get you anything you want if it will make you happy."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and then began to make some tea while she waited on the food to heat up. "I want a pet Farret. And maybe try for a baby?" She asked him softly and then glanced away before looking at him and waiting for a reaction from him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her for a couple of moments, his lips slowly curling into a smile. He walked up to her and laid his hands on her waist, looking into her eyes. "A baby? Are you sure? That sounds wonderful..."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and blushed a bit. She then placed her hands around his neck. "Yes, I'm sure. But I am scared, I've heard it hurts and within the three years we have been married we still haven't even gone past kissing." She said to him and then heard the food timer go off.

She let go of Bastian and got the pot holders and got out the food. She then got two plates and started to get them both some of all of it. "And about the farret?" She asked him slowly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He watched her prepare the food with a smile. "Like I said. I'll get you whatever you want to make you happy," he said and kissed her cheek.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled a bit and nodded her head. "Maybe we could just make out at some point?" She asked him and turned her head away, blushing a bit before she handed him his plate. She then grabbed her plate and went to sit down on the couch.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Of course we can," he said, taking his plate. He sat down next to her with a soft sigh. "Thank you for cooking, sweetheart."

Page 1 of 47 123 ... LastLast