Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Safe? MATURE 1x1 with NoviDome

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and then took a bite if everything before she swallowed and nodded her head. "You are very welcome." She told him and then began to hum a bit. Once she was done eating she started to clean up. "So there is a new pet store that opened the other day. They may have farrets." She said and cleaned the kitchen. "I hate cleaning the kitchen." She said.

After that she got in her night clothing after she showered. It was only about five-thirty in the evening. She came to sit back on the couch. "So what projects are you having to work on?"

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Bastian watched her. He had often told her that he would be happy to do the chores, but she always seemed to beat him to it. Once they were sitting together on the couch, he smiled at her. "Well, we're currently helping a rich couple completely redo their house. It's fascinating." He took her hand. "I'll go get you a ferret. I promise."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and smiled happily. "Well maybe tomorrow I could take a small break from chores and go with you." She told him slolwy as everyday She did a deep house clean.

She then gave his hand a small sqeeze before she leaned her head on his chest. "So what was wrong with the house that they wanted it redone?" She asked him and looked up at him.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled and stroked her hair. "Their kids left for college, so they figured they could repurpose the rooms."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head a bit and smiled before she closed her eyes. "That feels good." She said and then opened her eyes and looked into his eyes. "What should we do now?" She whispered to him and then looking as her phone went off with a game notification.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He thought for a moment. "Does that pet store have a website? Maybe we can already take a look at their animals."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and pulled it up on her phone. She then handed him the phone. "There you go." She said and then saw the one they had it had teal eyes. "I want that one! She is so pretty! Look at her eyes!" She said and then blinked a bit. "Can we please get her?" She asked him with a begging tone.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Of course we can. Do you want to go get her tomorrow? I can send them an e-mail and reserve her specially for you."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head eagerly and smiled before kissing his chin. "I love you so much!" She said to him and then beagn to snuggle up against him.

She then blushed a bit and then sighed. "Babe..... I think I ready to try a bit of French kissing." She told him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled and stroked her cheek. "Anything you want, my love," he said and gently kissed her. He had always been patient with her. Even though he didn't feel the need to wait, he did it for her.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast