Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Safe? MATURE 1x1 with NoviDome

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and then started to hug him before she started to get out. "Because you deserve to be treated with respect and honor." She said and then began to go over to his side. "We were raised by two different families and have the same views on how we should treat each other." She said and walked into the pet store and saw all the pets had collars already. "Why do they already have collars?" She whispered as they made their way to the desk to get them all set up.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Bastian held her hand as they looked around. "...I'm not sure," he said softly. He walked over to the counter and smiled at the sales woman. "Hi there. I reserved one of your ferrets for my wife yesterday." The woman smiled and nodded.
    "Are you Mr Windsworth?"
    "Yes."
    "Very well, come with me," she said, walking towards the back of the store. They had some cages set up there, and in one of them was the ferret with the teal eyes. The woman grabbed the cage and handed it to Bastian. "Is that the one?" Bastian smiled and showed it to Mirigold.
    "Is that her?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mirigold looked at her and nodded her head before she held out her arms. "She is so pretty." She said and then began to stroke her head. "Um.... So do you need the collar?" She asked the woman.

The woman shook her head. "You must keep this collar on her. That is the policy of owning our pets.

Mirigold looked at Bastian. "I think we may need to look somewhere else. Though, this one is so pretty."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Bastian looked at the woman. "Why can't we take the collar off?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The woman looked at the farret then at them. "She gets very angry and aggressive if you try to take her collar off or turn it inside out." She said to him and then smiled a bit. "But we do wash it while it's on her as we bathe all of our animals."

Mirigold nodded her head and smiled. "I still want her." She said and then giggled a bit and tried to play with her. "She should have a good life with us."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The ferret tried to chase her hand around, but the cage was too small for her to really play. Bastian smiled and nodded. "Okay then. Let's go get her some supplies."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her her head and then began to walk out with him. "Once we get her in the car I'll let her out." She said and unlocked the car before getting into the passenger side. "Thank you again for her! What should we call her? What about Kayda?"
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 01-22-2020 at 03:05 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Bastian smiled and kissed her lovingly. "I think that's a wonderful name. It suits her."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and retuned the kiss before she started to get Kayda out of her small cage and took her in her arms. "Hey there." She said softly and then laughed a bit. "She is so cute and so soft!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Kyda happily moved around in her arms for a while before snuggling into her elbow, looking all happy.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast