Thread: Looking for a roleplay partner

New Forum Person
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for a roleplay partner

I willing to try any plot but also have a few I am interested in trying. I would like my character 14-18 preferably on the lower side but can totally be higher or lower. Some plots would like to try include

You are Mafia/ Gang leader and while on 'business' My character is accidentally involved whether being in the wrong place at the wrong time or another reason. For this I'm thinking it could be where you maybe take pity on me (if doing me as a younger child) Or could be a romance (obviously fo that older)

You are a student at a school for villains/ or heros and a normal person (me) accidentally discovers the school, what do you do, do you tell the faculty, i'm happy to do a young age or an age simmlar to your charecter can be romance or not. Possibly discovered tht I have powers after all and you are assigned to teach me to use them correctly or something else lots of possibilities.

those are just two plots I have others if intrested all I ask is that you help with the plot and don't make me come up with everything and that you play other charceters even if they only play a minor role, to keep things intrested. Let me know if your intrested I can't wait

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

These seem interesting. I'm not really good with plots but I am willing to try the school one. sometimes I'm not that good but I can try