Thread: Tale of Mizhana

Far in the north where mountains have ears
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Scifi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recruiting [M] Tale of Mizhana

I wrote to another forum thread a question but the more I think it the more I wish to have it played here as fantasy rp.

So anyone wanna try the Tale of Mizhana, the dancer?

At age of 15 you were happy with your family and a boyfriend, Whisep (19). Your relationship was flourishing and one night Whisep too you out for date. On that night he handed you a branch from "Lovers tree" A magical item which grows a leaf for both of the loves and flower bud as a symbol of their love.

The tradition goes that on the day when girl plants this branch to the soil with her fiancee its their wedding day and that moment the bud will open as a flower. But if something happens, if either of you find another one a new branch and new bud will form and if either of the two will be hurt so does their leaf.

Your wedding day never came. War broke out in your homeland still the same year. Whisep tried to get you safe by using a special spell. However there happened an accident which resulted the spell throwing you separate and knocked you unconscious.

When you regained your consciousness you were washed ashore to strange land where people where different race and spoke different language. What little you understood soon wast that you were casted into the world of humans where you were a fairy. You decided to conceal this identity and pretend to be human as well for your own safety.

You had no money, no place to stay and only thing you had from your old life was the branch with one healthy and one almost dead leaf and big flower bud tightly closed.
    Last edited by takando; 04-16-2020 at 02:32 PM.