Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About to get the title

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Werewolf Romance RP (M) for Undead_Fears and I

It had been a very long Day for Darla. She had her very first hunt on her own and of course, she had failed and it felt horrible. She decided to go visit her friend who was also a warewolf. Hopefully he was up at this hour. She knocked on his door and sighed.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 03-07-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Orion sat in the living room of his house, scrolling through his phone. It was late, and the neighborhood was usually quiet at this hour. He stopped on a news article being suggested to him, reading the headline: "Odd Corpses Sighted in Woods!" Orion shook his head before hearing the door. Standing up he walked over and opened it partially, looking through the gap. "Darla?"
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Darla started to move her feet side to side a bit. "Hey, I'm sorry I know it's so late, but can I come in?" She asked him slowly. She then glanced around outside and yawned a bit. "I just wanted to talk to you about my first hunt and how horrible it went...."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Orion rubbed his eyes a little before opening the door and stepping aside, letting her in. He shut the door behind her and turned on one of the lamps to illuminate the room. He sat back down on the couch and shrugged some. "Can't be that bad, it was your first. These things take practice."

Sig by Evie

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She laughed a little bit. "Well, leta just say I tried to kill a deer and then a bear decided to show itself...." She said and then sat down beside him. "so I lost my deer and almost had to battle a bear...." She said to him slowly and rubbed her neck.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Orion shrugged a little and pat her shoulder reassuringly. "These things take time, and you can't account for everything. Instead of dying you lost a kill. That's way better than dying over something that can be caught at any time during deer season. Life over death Darla, no point in trying to kill yourself." He pulled his hand back and placed it in his lap for a moment, sitting in silence.

"Want some water?"

Sig by Evie

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Darla hadn't noticed that she was panting until Orion asked her if she wanted water. "Oh sure." She said and then shuffled her feet a bit. "I read also hoping talk to you about my crush?" She asked him, not even knowing how he would take that.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Orion nodded and stood, going to the kitchen and filling a glass he pulled from the cupboard. He began making his way back to her before pausing for a brief, almost unnoticeable, moment before continuing over to her, giving the water. He sat back down and nodded slowly. "What about them?"

Sig by Evie

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Darla thanked him for the water before she drank it. She sat the empty cup down and looked at him. "Well I've been talking to Fern and I think I'm going to ask her out at school tomorrow." (She is now Bisexual)

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Orion nodded slowly, going through his brain to remember who this Fern was before the light bulb went off and he nodded, giving her a soft smile. "So you're gonna bite the bullet and do it eh? Good on you." He rustled her hair some and gave her a short grin before settling his face back to the almost expressionless one he held throughout most of theday.

Sig by Evie

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast