Rated M for possible mature content including sex, violence, language, graphic situations, and drug use.
When the moon shines down.
He who makes the booze, makes the power.
The 1920s, the roaring era of fast women, fast times, and fast action. Where men wore hats even if he was just going to the mailbox. Class and productivity were normal things to see, smiling faces and shiny cars. A certain standard that is lacking today, but under that happy guise was a truer face. A face that smiled at you one second then drove a knife into your back the next.
It wasn't always a knife, sometimes it was a greased palm, or a well-placed rumor. But still those happy shiny houses and faces were everywhere outside the city limits. Once your cross the tracks things changed. The air got thicker, the streets dirtier, and those smiling faces became stiffer and more plastic. They were still there of course, but less genuine and immediately put you on edge.
It didn't help that everyone was forced to be sober. Say all you want about alcohol, but it had a habit of keeping people happy. But the smarter drunks found a way around these laws, and that's where this story starts.
A seedy bar, a bloody fight, and a Troll with control over the moon.
Gender (M or F)
Appearance(pic and/or description)
Role within the company:
Racial Skills and Abilities (limit of 4)
Normal Skills and Abilities(limit of 5)
Weapons(Limit of 4 weapons)
Armor(one sensible suit of armor):
- All RPA and Mature Section rules apply.
- This a mature RP for the reason of creative freedom, anything goes for the most part as long as none of the rules are broken
- Be smart, have fun, and no modding or powerplaying.
- Magic is a rare gift and this RP will only have three magic users in it.
- Half-Breeds while not uncommon are not looked well upon by some of the more traditional races and even some of the less traditional depending on the Half-Breed's linage.
- If you've read down this far, put a good, two-paragraph in-character scene in the Other Section of the sheet displaying your character's skills.