Thread: Introducing Myself!

New Forum Person
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Anime.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello Introducing Myself!

Hello there! My name is Mary-Anna, but you can call me Mary. ...I guess you're here to learn about me. Yeah, yeah, I'll go through as much as I can! Let's get started already..

So.. My interests? I like a lot of things! For TV shows and YouTube series... Oggy And The Cockroaches, The Minimighty Kids, Total Drama, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, The Loud House, SpongeBob SquarePants, Battle For Dream Island, Inanimate Insanity, Brawl Of The Objects, Stone Age: The Legendary Pet, preschool shows (yes, you heard me), and a few others. For video games... Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Lego Worlds, Miitopia, Stardew Valley, Roblox, Viva Piñata: Trouble In Paradise, Battleblock Theather, Danganronpa, and a few others. I LOVE DANGANRONPA! For book series... Dork Diaries, Dear Dumb Diary, Frazzled (did I spell that right?), The Land Of Stories, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, Hamster Princess, I Survived, and a few more. For movies... Zootopia, Sing, Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library, and a few others. I also like PBS, Nickelodeon, Disney, 20th Century Fox, Warner Brothers, Blue Sky, Sony, Columbia, Corus, Cartoon Network, Treehouse, Cinar/Cookie Jar, DHX, Pee-Wee Herman Productions, Pixar, DreamWorks, and a few others.

I love animation, books, drawing, writing, and video games! I don't really mind going to school, and people say that I'm a talented artist... Apparently I proved that after winning a contest. I can't draw the Danganronpa characters yet, but practice makes perfect! I usually draw animals and use personification, but I'm also working on human drawings. To be honest, I'm more of a loner.. Which I didn't even realize until a few months ago. I'm near-sighted, I do good in school, and some other stuff.

I know I didn't tell you much, but at least you know a few things. Subscribe to "TrueBlueLeader1: The Channel Of The Bedermans" on YouTube, follow "Mary-Anna Bederman: Ultimate Mixoverse" on Twitter, and follow "MixoverseLeague" on DeviantArt!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Helloooo! Welcome to RPA! Looks like you have a ton of cool interests!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We don’t bite..usually : p

Here’s a cookie.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dna's Welcome Center located inside 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to RPA Mary! Glad you decided to stop on by! You seem to have a lot of interests...but you did not mention what type of roleplays you enjoy or how long you have been writing. We have a wide variety of stories going, so peruse the pages and see if anything grabs your interest.

Also, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

And, I'll take some of those cookies Sear!!!!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA