Page 124 of 217 FirstFirst ... 74122123124125126174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna backed up a bit and looked at Ian with fear in her eyes. She didn't know what to say next.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva was about to reach for Anna, but then Ian grabbed her wrist. He pulled up her sleeve to reveal the brand mark on her forearm.
    "This is why you obey him, isn't it?" he asked through clenched teeth. Eva snarled at him and jerked her arm away from him.
    "It's none of your business!"
    "But it could be. You do realise Anna here is the boss's daughter, right? You've seen how much effort he's putting into getting her back. She's precious to him. He cares for her."
    "What are you saying?"
    "Like I said. We're here to make a deal. You give us Sarah and Melody, and Anna will negotiate your freedom with her father." Eva's eyes widened, and she seemed to grow even paler than she already was.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna looked at Ian. She knew she couldn't hold that bargain up and it killed her Eva seemed scared and she didnt like it. Anna actually wanted to negotiate with her father but knew that she would be taken immediately

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Bullshit," Eva eventually murmured when she had regained her composure. "That's not possible."
    "Who says?" Ian challenged, taking a step closer to her. "Don't you want to find out?" Eva frowned and stepped back, looking conflicted. Ian knew they were not going to hold up their end of the bargain, and he didn't like lying like this, but he reminded himself that Eva was cruel. The way she had stabbed Melody so unnecessarily... And the way she had smirked while doing it. This woman was evil, and she didn't deserve fair play.
    "You're lying!"
    "And what if I'm not?"
    "Shut up!" Eva yelled and slapped Ian across the face. He groaned and recoiled, covering his face with one hand.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As Eva slapped him in the face Anna stood up unconciously in a protective way. "You do know that my father could either hurt or kill you for that." Anna smirked evilly. "Don't test me. I can easily just get him here by telling him where I am. Or one of your minions could get the reward you want ever so badly." Anna knew what she was saying and some of it was actually true. Anna laughed. "I can talk to my father. But if you don't want me to then we have a problem. Do you know why? Easy the answer is that you want to be free from his grasp so badly." Anna realized the way she was acting was sort of like her dad in a way when he was more merciful. She hated it but she had to do whatever was needed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva glared at Anna as she spoke, and actually flinched a little when she laughed. She looked away once Anna fell silent, balling her fists.
    "You know nothing about me."
    "We know enough," Ian said, rubbing his cheeks.
    "And why would you help me? Huh? You really want those girls that badly?" Eva took a step towards them. "And what'll you do with them? Melody is a new vampire. She's out of control. And Sarah..." She shook her head. "Sarah's going to desperately want some more of the magic your father injected into her system."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna smirked when she saw Eva flinch. She was also worried about what Ian thought about her mini monologue to Eva. "Is there a way to detox Sarah though? What will happen once she is off of it and wants more? And we would help you for our gain and our gain only." She smiled. "Do we have a deal or not?" Anna said with an annoyed smile on her face, "And trust me I am not as innocent as you think."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva frowned, staring at Anna. She sounded eerily like her father now and it made Eva feel incredibly nervous. It was like she was talking to a woke other girl than who she had first met. Ian wasn't aware but he was staring at Anna as well. He hadn't expected her to act like this. It reminded him of the time Melody had broken into his apartment. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it.
    "...Why should I believe you?" Eva asked eventually. "You are aware that letting them go will get me in an awful lot of trouble. No, I want to see you hold up your end of the bargain first."
    "And then watch you run off before you free them? No way," Ian grumbled.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"You never answered my questions." Anna pulled out her phone in attempt to intimidate Eva. Anna smiled again evilly. She slowly started putting it onto the number keyboard for the phone ready to dial the number. SHe for some reason always had her dads number in which she did not understand why. She felt like she was actually going to call him. Something in her mind was telling her to call and she couldn't understand why.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva's eyes widened when she saw her dialing a number, and she stepped closer. "What are you doing? Put that away!"

Page 124 of 217 FirstFirst ... 74122123124125126174 ... LastLast