Page 148 of 217 FirstFirst ... 98146147148149150198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She smiled, at him from the compliment, he was so different from the other men his father hired it was weird but comforting. She didn't actually know if she wanted to be alone, She then realized her birthday was coming up, but saddened at the thought, its not like she ever got to celebrate it. Part of her wanted to go after George but didn't. Although she did leave her room to go to her father again.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her father was on the phone when she came in, and he held up a finger to tell her to wait.
    "No. Son, we struck a deal, and I do not appreciate people backing out of deals. You will meet my men at the agreed upon time, or they will find you and beat you up within an inch of your life. And that's the generous option. You do not want to cross me." He nodded slowly as the person on the other end scrambled for words, and smirked. "Good. That's right. Pleasure doing business with you." He hung up and looked at Anna. "What do you want now?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She knew that was a typical conversation for him but it made her shiver every time. "You usually have me work...Uhm what do you need me to do?" She wasn't happy to be asking this but she need to pass the time and right now she didn't care what she had to do. Plus she felt lonely.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her father smirked. "So you want to work, huh? You miss it after running away like that?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Not really....But I need to pass the time. What do you need done?" She felt uncomfortable but didn't show it, She also didn't like the smirk on his face.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He leaned back in his chair. She seemed more compliant than yesterday now, and he wanted to test how far he could push that. "Very well. Tonight your sister will play bait for somebody who owes me a lot of money. I want you to dress her up."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"W-Why is she baiting?" She got mad but didn't show it. She was worried, "How do you want her to look...?" She had to listen but she didn't want to it was wrong.."Why can't I bait I am already in bait like outfit, as it was lining her body and all of her good features.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I've been training her while you were gone. I don't want that to go to waste. You know damn well how I want her to look. Now go."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She ran out of the room. She didn't go to her sister right away she just sat outside Ginny's room didn't knock or anything, she needed to breath. How was she going to tell her sister...? She sighed and curled up against the wall.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

After a little while, Ginny left her room to go fetch mail for her father. When she saw Anna there she stopped, holding her breath for a moment. This didn't look good. "...Anna? What's wrong?" she asked softly.

Page 148 of 217 FirstFirst ... 98146147148149150198 ... LastLast