Page 154 of 217 FirstFirst ... 104152153154155156204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She sighed as she still new what was going to happen. She looked at George. "Please get me something to drink I need something hard to relieve the stress" she mouthed slowly so he would understand. If he didn't get it she would get it herself.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

George gave her a look, but nodded nonetheless. He got up and casually headed over to the bar, completely ignoring what was going on a few meters away from him. He smiled politely at the bartender and got them two drinks: a coke for himself, and a rum and coke for Anna. He headed back just as the man was striking up a conversation with Ginny. She flirted with him as well as she could.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna ignored the look and smiled. She mouthed 'Thank You' to him. At first it was she drank it slowly but then saw Ginny struggling then she downed it. She wanted to ignore it the best she could. Her sister should not be doing this.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

George raised an eyebrow at her. He knew her father wanted her here so she'd have to watch her sister, but he was starting to wonder if it was the best idea. He started to doubt that Anna could control herself and stay seated. He glanced over at the bar, where the man had boldly placed his hand on Ginny's knee, and was now tracing his fingers up to the hem line of her skirt. She was screaming internally, but externally she just smiled and continued to force herself to flirt with him. She hoped to god her father's men would interfere soon.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna kept fighting the urge. She wanted to yell she wanted t continuously take Ginny's place but she knew that George would stop her. She knew George didn't want her to see this. That much was clear. She wanted to die from watching this, but she knew she had to live. This was pure torture to her and she finally had tears swell up in her eyes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

George looked away when he saw her tears. He knew if he'd keep looking he'd try to comfort her somehow, and he couldn't risk that being seen by others. Once the man's hand was under Ginny's skirt and he started to get closer to her, George's colleague sauntered over and took a seat behind the bar next to Ginny. He laid a hand on her shoulder, and grinned at the man.
    "She's a beauty, isn't she?" The man pulled his hand back, but Ginny just continued smiling at him.
    "She yours?"
    "She just might be. Are you interested?"
    "What's your price?"
    "We're not that kind of business. But I think we might have some things you'd be interested in. And once you're doing business with us, well... All our girls are yours to play with. Part of our customer service, if you will."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She watched as the man put his hand under her skirt she flinched and looked away. She wouldn't and couldn't watch anymore. She put her head on the table and started crying silently.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The man looked between Ginny and her apparent guardian. "All right... You've sparked my interest." George's colleague smirked and nodded.
    "I'm glad. I'm sure our collaboration will be... fruitful," he said, handing him a business card. The man took it and looked it over carefully.
    "It just might."
    "I'll leave her here for your entertainment. But keep it decent, we're in public," he said with a wink, and the man grinned. Once George's colleague had left again, the man went back to flirting with Ginny, and, as instructed, she flirted right back. She hated all of it. The more drinks this man had, the more bold he became, and while his hands traveled farther up her legs and around her waist, she smiled through it all. She was terrified of what would happen to her or Anna if she didn't. Right when the man started crossing the line of 'decent' (or what society accepted as public displays of affection), one of his body guards tapped him on the shoulder.
    "Sir, we should head back."
    "Sssshut up, Otto, I'm having fun."
    "You're drunk, and it's getting late. You hired us to protect you. Let us do our job." The man grumbled some curses and looked at Ginny.
    "...We'll meet again," he said and drunkenly kissed the back of her hand.
    "I can't wait," Ginny said, hardly above a whisper. She was exhausted. The man nodded and stood up on wobbly legs. Otto supported him and sent him off towards the car with his colleague. Then he headed over to the table where George's colleague was still sitting, and slipped him 500 dollars in cash.
    "My boss would like to take her home for the night."
    "Really now? Well, it would be our pleasure. We do expect to see him again, then."
    "I'm sure you will." With that, Otto headed back to the bar and took Ginny's arm. She looked at him with wide eyes as he pulled her to her feet, and glanced over at the table. George's colleague just smirked and waved at her, and she started to shake her head as it dawned on her what was happening. He gave her a warning look. She had to comply.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She looked up as Ginny was being taken out of the building. She stood up but didn't do anything. She was very confused on what was happening even though she knew the plan. She started crying hard. She knew she had to put a scene but most most of what she was doing was real. She wanted to run away. She looked at George with pure panic. She new she didn't look good right now as her face was a crying mess. She knew she would have to clean up. She needed something to get her mind off of what was happening. She knew she shouldn't panic this much but she did. She was not in control of her emotions anymore. She wanted to do so many things but knew she would be pinned either on the ground or wall to stop her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ginny looked over her shoulder at Anna and wanted to scream for her, but she knew she would only make the situation worse. The corners of her mouth pulled down shakily as she tried to stop herself from crying. She didn't want this, she didn't want any of this. This wasn't supposed to happen! She was supposed to go back tonight with the rest, not go home with this creep!
    George looked back at Anna cautiously, trying to tell her to keep it together with his gaze alone. George's colleague had his eye on Anna as well now, and his hand was slowly moving to the hidden holster on his hip. George saw it and laid a hand on Anna's shoulder, pushing down gently to make her sit back down. He wanted to assure his colleague that the situation was under control before he did anything.

Page 154 of 217 FirstFirst ... 104152153154155156204 ... LastLast