Page 173 of 217 FirstFirst ... 123171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She did not smile. "Yeah..." She went and continued to do her work. It was best to not have much consistent talks and hang outs, she felt a lot of feelings for him, some she just could not pinpoint. She had to make sure her Father suspected nothing and that there was no relationship, not that there was. She held her head low as she worked so she didn't have to look at him or anyone for that matter. She wanted to see Melody and her friend but she was still scared to go to them as Melody was a Vampire that had almost killed her and had killed Ians best friend in front of them.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

George noted her lack of response and bit his lips. He gave her a nod and headed back in silence.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She continued to clean and make food and drinks for men that would wander in the kitchen. She made sure that the kitchen was spotless clean, She layed the food out where it was easily accessible for the men and headed our and started cleaning other areas. She soon had to go back to her father for more chores.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her father, however, was preoccupied. He was getting more and more frustrated that Ginny still wasn't back. In the late afternoon, he called George into his office.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

When she realized he had called George into his office she wanted to know what was going on. She walked past her fathers office door that was closed, she wanted to see if she could get a bit of information from her father questioning George. She stayed quiet and made sure that no one was coming and she would look around to see if anyone had made there way around that area. She also had made it look as if she were tired and leaning against the wall to look like she was resting, she made sure she looked exhausted.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Once George had sat down, Anna's father looked him over. "Where's Ginny?" he asked him point-blank. George raised his eyebrows and shook his head.
    "I don't know, sir."
    "She was supposed to be back by now."
    "I know. Have you spoken to Victor?"
    "I have. He's been trying to reach our client's men all day, but they're not picking up."
    "That's suspicious. What about the client himself?"
    "Idem. George, I need you to tell me exactly what happened last night. Spare no detail." George nodded and started recounting the events of the night before, just like Anna had done. He explained how he and Anna had left together, after Ginny had. He had an airtight alibi for her disappearance. Her father clenched his fists and growled softly. "Listen here, George. I don't like this one bit. I think they're keeping her. I want you and Victor to work on this together. Figure this out. I want you to report back to me first thing in the morning."
    "Very well, sir. Of course."
    "Thank you. Now get to it." George nodded again and got up to leave his office.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna heard some of it near the end. She sighed and started walking at a slow pace so if George came out he would see her. She wanted to hug her sister but she knew she couldn't. She meeded her mind to be occupied but she didn't know how that would happen.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

George walked out of her father's office and closed the door behind him. When he saw Anna, he tried to catch her eye.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She turned around and looked at him. She had stopped walking but as fast as she looked at him she looked away on the ground/.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He bit his lips. Message understood. She did not want to talk to him. He headed down the hall to find Victor.

Page 173 of 217 FirstFirst ... 123171172173174175 ... LastLast