Page 2 of 217 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Melody grinned down at her, her new-found fangs glistening. "I suppose I'm a killer now," she muttered and bent down to bite the poor girl.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"No please don't. you don't want to do this, I'm innocent, please" She is trying to escape but at the same time trying to convince the girl not to kill her. She starts flailing.

(I have to go.)

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Melody held her down firmly. Now that she had superhuman strength, it was easier than ever. She sniffed at the girl's neck, her pupils shrinking even further as her mouth started watering at the scent of fresh blood. She had no control over herself now whatsoever.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna hits the girl to see if it would help her. She saw the other girls mouth-watering. Not knowing what to do she just stops.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Melody ignored her punches, but her eyes widened when she heard a voice.
    "HEY! Get off of her!" Two young men came running over, shouting at her to leave the girl alone. Melody looked up at them and pushed herself off of Anna. With her mind as clouded as it was, she thought it an all right idea to take them on. It meant more blood for her, and the thought alone was enough to send her sprinting towards one of the young men. He stopped in his tracks, watching her with wide eyes, and before he could run the other way she was on top of him, bringing him down to the ground as she dug her teeth into his neck. He screamed and his friend tried to pull Melody off of him, but she wouldn't let go. Now that she had tasted blood, there was no way she would stop. Her prey continued screaming, but it grew fainter as he lost more and more blood to Melody's thirst. His friend frantically picked up a brick from the side of the road and smashed Melody over the head. She cried out and hit the ground, finally letting go. She wiped her mouth and growled at the man standing over her, getting ready to attack him.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As she heard 2 male voices yelling at the girl she took the chance to move away. Once she was up she tried to move but her legs were frozen in place from the fear. She screamed as Melody bit into the guy's neck and watched as he slowly losing blood. I took the brick from the man's hand "just run there is nothing we can do" Anna looks at Melody one last time before disappearing out of the alley.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"What?!" The man said, frowning as he watched her run away. When he looked back at his friend, though, Melody was back on top of him, sucking the life out of him, and his friend could tell he was done for. If he stayed, he would be next.
    "Oh god," he murmured and hesitated, but then ran after the other girl. "Hey! Wait up!"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna heard him say what but continued to not answer him. She turned back once then she heard him she stopped to wait at the edge of the alley

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Are you okay?" the man asked as he caught up with her. "We have to get to a safe place!"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna looks at the man shaken."I-I...." Anna looks at the ground. I will be fine. Tears start falling and she kneels on the ground
    Last edited by IRLHarley; 02-24-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Page 2 of 217 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast