Page 214 of 217 FirstFirst ... 164212213214215216 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She pushed her head into his hand. "I mean It makes me happy in a way, a lot of people including myself are free from his grasp." She smiled at him, "I don't feel bad for him at all. I won't miss him, seems harmless but.."

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian smiled a little and continued to stroke her hair, as she seemed to like it. "That sounds reasonable... I'm glad you're free now, Anna."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna looked at Ian. "I missed you so much..." She looked down not knowing what to do. She knew she needed to change but didn't know what to change into. She should have came in something better.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian sighed and kissed her hair, pulling her in closer for a tight hug. "I missed you too. I'm... I'm so sorry about everything."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Y-You don't need to apologize... things happen. I'm sorry. I'm the one that should be sorry." Anna said with sadness in her voice. She looked at Ian her eyes getting teary. "I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have left like that...I'm horrible..."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He sighed softly and looked down. "Anna, you... Yeah, you upset me, but none of that matters now. You're here, you're safe, and I got a glimpse at what your life must have been like with him," he said, laying a hand on his stomach where he had been punched. "After that... I really can't blame you for what you did or said. I'd be terrified of him too."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She started crying and put her hand softly on his stomach. "I'm so sorry you got brought into this. I've caused you so much pain...you don't deserve me in your life. I care about you so much I never want to put you in danger.." She looked at him once more. This time her eyes showed love with tears. She whispered "I'm so sorry..."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He winced a little and looked into her eyes, bringing a hand up to her face to stroke her cheek. "Anna... It's not your fault. I'm not mad at you. I'm... I'm in awe of you. That place was hell. I'm just happy you're out, and it's over now. We're not in danger anymore."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She started sobbing. "We don't know what's going to happen.." She looked around and sighed taking a deep breathe in.She wondered what was happening with George but she pushed it to the back of her mind. She looked at Ian and then looked at the ground unsure of what to say.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian bit his lips and pulled her into a hug. "Hey, shh... It'll be okay. We're going to make sure Sarah's okay, then find your sister, and then we can go far away from here if that's what you want." He paused, remembering what she had said in her father's basement, and pulled away a little. He suddenly wondered if she'd even want to be around him still, now that she'd... given up on him.

Page 214 of 217 FirstFirst ... 164212213214215216 ... LastLast