Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 167215216217
Results 2,161 to 2,166 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I understand, but there are things that in said support group she either won't talk about or they wouldn't understand. I understand her more than most people in the support groups." Anna said coldly. She sighed. She was masking what she felt but at the same time the nurse was making her mad. Hell she wanted to laugh at the nurse. Anna then grabbed a chair and sat next to Sarah, then held her hand to show that she was there. Anna knew she wouldn't wake up to the touch but had a feeling she knew that they were there.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The nurse recoiled a little at Anna's tone, and put the chart back on Sarah's bed before silently leaving the room. Ian bit his lips and sat down by the window, rubbing his hands together.
    "...This is all my fault," he murmured, letting his head hang low. "I should have never left my phone turned off."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna shot a glance at Ian. She didn't know why she was acting this way. "Do. Not. Blame. Yourself." She sighed and kept holding her hand. She didn't know what to do. She felt lost. She was scared.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian just looked at her and then shifted his gaze out the window, not knowing what to say. He was worried sick about Sarah, and Melody, and George, and Anna's sister. With all her father's prisoners running loose, they had to seriously consider running far away from here. But they couldn't take Sarah with them, not like this. Not right now.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna looked at Ian carefully. She was hoping that she would be able to find everyone before they had to go. She knew that her fathers prisoners might come after her, although she had never truly done anything to hurt them. Everyone gossiped about how she was treated and how the prisoners were treated so she wasn't so scared and didn't feel the need to run away. "I know what you are thinking and we know its best for Sarah to stay here and get better. If you want to leave feel free but I need to protect her and everyone else." She didn't know what that last part meant but felt she had to say it. She looked over at Sarah one last time before getting up and walking over to Ian. She put her hand on his shoulder and sighed, "I am so sorry that you ever got involved with me and everything around me. I'm sorry."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian looked at her and sighed softly before pulling her into a hug. "...I'm sorry you were there in the first place. But you're not anymore. We can move forward."

Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 167215216217