Page 52 of 217 FirstFirst ... 25051525354102 ... LastLast

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna got scared from his touch. "Tell me who you are first." She still needed to put a tough face on. She turned to look at Sarah to see where she was paying attention. Hopefully she sees the scared look but doesnt do anything because she cant get hurt. Sarah would need to tell Ian. "Do you work for my father?" She looked down and towards Ian. "just dont hurt anyone and i will do what you say."

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sarah was looking between Ian and her, a concerned look on her face. She stayed in her seat, though. The man chuckled.
    "No. Listen. I need you and your little friends to get out of here. Right now."

Over at the bar, Ian stared at the man. He hesitated, but then took a deep breath and composed himself.
    "All right. No bullshit. I need to know who you are."
    "Why's that?"
    "You were with a girl last night, right?"
    "What of it?"
    "That girl over there is her friend. She's worried sick." The man chuckled and took another sip.
    "Listen. I've got a lot on my plate here. I'm not about to sit here and chit chat."
    "What do you mean?" The guy looked at him.
    "There's a man talking to Anna right now. See him?" Ian looked over and his eyes widened. He was about to get up, but the guy laid a hand on his arm and kept him firmly in his place.
    "How do you know her name?!" he hissed.
    "Overheard it. Just like I overheard you scheming to come talk to me."
    "How's that-..." Ian thought better of his question and looked at his hands.
    "Now. I'll gladly tell you all you want to know... if you can send that guy packing."
    "Why? Who is he?"
    "He wants me dead."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"How can I get them out?" Anna looked at Sarah and gestured her to come over. "How did you know my name and why do you want us to leave?"

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sarah saw her gesture and immediately got up, coming over. The man nodded approvingly.
    "I want you to leave because if you don't, I'll kill you. Not here and now, but soon enough."

Ian saw Anna waving Sarah over, and frowned. "Who is he?"
    "He's with some self-important club I presume. I'm sure this is their territory or whatever."
    "I don't understand." The man looked at him with his cold eyes.
    "All right, let me make it real simple for you. That guy wants to avoid making a scene. He's currently telling Anna to get out of here, and take you with her. You can do that - but then you'll never know the answers you want, isn't that right?" Ian's eyes widened.
    "...So what do you want me to do?"
    "Make a scene."
    "And then what?"
    "I'll be on my way."
    "What about my answers?"
    "I'll come find you when I can." Ian looked at him skeptically, and the man grinned, revealing a set of unnaturally long fangs. "I'm a man of my word."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

“I’ll do what I can” Anna walked over to Ian. “we need to go now. Like right now.” Anna said in scared voice. “It won’t end well if we don’t leave”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian looked at Anna and glanced at the man behind her. He then looked at his new acquaintance, who raised his eyebrows at him.
    "Tick tock, Ian. I'm sure you won't be able to sleep if you don't learn what I know." Ian's eyes widened and he looked back at Anna. Sarah watched them, concerned but determined to find out what was going on. She hadn't heard the man's threats, and wasn't about to let this blow over without a fight. She marched over to the man at the bar.
    "Listen, I'm done with these games, what did you do to my friend?" she demanded, grabbing the man's shoulder. She immediately recoiled: it was cold and pointy, like... like a dead body. The man smirked at her, and when she saw his fangs she screamed, stumbling backwards. People started looking over to see what was going on, and two bouncers came over. Ian watched with wide eyes. Well, this was a scene, all right...

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna got scared. “Sarah it’s ok.” Anna grabbed Sarah and Ian’s arm and dragged them out of the bar. She didn’t want anything to do with vampires or anything.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The man that had talked to Anna frowned, and turned to the bouncers. "Gentlemen! Take this creep outside, he's freaking out that young lady," he said, pointing at Sarah as Anna dragged her outside. Her jaw dropped.
    "Who the fuck are you?!" The bouncers exchanged a look and sighed.
    "Let's all step outside, huh, gentlemen?" Ian watched as the pale man happily complied, while the other tried to fight their decision. However, the bouncers were strong, and pulled both men with them. The pale man bore a smirk on his face: he knew this would give him enough chances to escape.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna got scared when she saw the frown and gasped a little. She looked at Ian then to Sarah. Why had the man said something? Didnt he want them to leave. What will happen to her? "oh my god..." She mumbled under the breath. She just walked out of the bar and stayed by the door.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian kept his eyes on the pale man, who was taken tot he back exit. As soon as Anna let go of him, he hurried to the edge of the building and carefully peered around the corner to see what would happen. Sarah watched him and looked at Anna.
    "What... the fuck... is going on?!" she demanded.

Page 52 of 217 FirstFirst ... 25051525354102 ... LastLast