Page 53 of 217 FirstFirst ... 35152535455103 ... LastLast

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna looked at Sarah. "I honestly have no idea.." Anna watched Ian. She called out to him hoping he would come back and that nothing will happen. "Sarah if you don't mind this time I'm going to stay with you."

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She nodded, watching Ian as well. "Yeah. So... So you don't even know what you've gotten us into?!"

Ian didn't respond to Anna's call. He could see The two strange men being dragged out the back door. Both looked confident they had the other where they wanted them. As soon as the bouncers let go of them, the man that had talked to Anna pulled out a pair of silver handcuffs and grabbed the pale man's wrist. He growled and grabbed one of the bouncers, pulling him off his feet with great ease and thrusting him at the other, sending him stumbling back with the handcuffs still in his hand. The pale man dashed off to the far end of the alley, but another agent blocked his way. He skidded to a halt and cursed, realising he had underestimated Eva's organisation. Ian's eyes widened and, acting on impulse, he ran into the alley with a yell. This distracted the agent long enough for the pale man to push by him and escape into the night. Both men cursed and the man from inside turned to Ian, his fists clenched.
    "Do you have any idea what you just did?!" Ian shrunk back, shaking his head.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"It's a bit more complicated than that." Anna said as she saw Ian run into the alley. Anna then looked at Sarah and in a firm voice said "Stay here and don't move." Anna then ran after Ian when she heard him yell. She ran up to Ian as she saw the other man escape and her heart dropped.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian looked at her, panic behind his eyes. The man approached them furiously.
    "Oh, you're gonna pay for this, kid," he threatened, rolling up his sleeves.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"NO!" Anna yelled. She moved Ian out if the way and made sure he couldnt move her at all. "I tried to do what you said and it obviously didn't work. You can't hurt us just for one simple screw up. You will get him again another time." Anna was so scared but she didn't want to show it. She refuses to move if Ian were to ask her to. She was ready for everything.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

At that moment, Eva came around the corner, wearing a long trench coat and heels. No matter what she wore, she always had a certain elegance to her, it seemed.
    "Don't blame these kids for your own incompetence, Jack," she said, staring him down. "You know, when I hired you, I expected more."
    "But-"
    "Save it. Go after him." The man balled his fists and nodded, taking off. Eva turned to Anna and Ian, and glanced at Sarah in the distance. "You two don't know how to leave well enough alone, do you?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"No we don't? We are worried about the girl. That is her friend over there and she is worried sick." Anna pointed at Sarah. Anna had started to calm down. She also backed up at the sight the man leaving and bumped into Ian.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian laid a hand on Anna's shoulder to steady her, looking at Eva. She simply shrugged, crossing her arms.
    "I don't care who she is, or what you think. Tell her she's missing, just like your friend. And then stay out of my business. Or you'll regret it."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"And how will we regret it? Are you gonna kill us?" Anna sighed. "She knows something happened to her and it had to do with that Jack guy. Also known as the guy who threatened me." Anna felt relief when she felt Ians touch. His touch calmed her and she had no idea why. Was she falling for him?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva chuckled. "Get used to it, honey, especially if you intend to continue sticking your nose where it don't belong. I'll let you off with a warning tonight but if you get in my way again, you can count that my teeth will be in your neck before you know it. Got that?"
    "No," Ian said, looking her in the eye. "You're bluffing." She raised an eyebrow.
    "Oh, do you think so?"
    "Yeah. You know the police will get suspicious if 5 people 'go missing' in such a short time."

Page 53 of 217 FirstFirst ... 35152535455103 ... LastLast