Page 72 of 217 FirstFirst ... 227071727374122 ... LastLast

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She had noticed it. "Y-yeah.. What else do you think happened......." She trailed off. "Or do you think this is still about Melody..?"

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He cursed again, and steered the car to the side of the road so he could park it. "We have to stop her."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yeah we do." Once he parked she go out and started running towards Sarah. She stopped at Sarah. "Sarah? What are you doing heading to the police? D-Did something else happen?" She really was hoping that something else had happened. She didn't want to deal with this right now. She just wanted to get away from it.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sarah stopped when she saw Anna. Her eyes widened and she grabbed Anna by the shoulders. "Y-... You're kidding, right? You think last night wouldn't be enough for me to go to the police?! It took everything I had not to go right after you guys ran off last night! I tried to call you all morning, but it kept going straight to voicemail! What gives?!"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She started yelling. "We can't deal with this right now! We would have went to the police already if we could but we can't! But you can't seem to understand it, this is much bigger than the police! Do you understand me!?" She was so done with Sarah. "That is why it kept going to voicemail we turned our phones off! So how about you turn around and forget what you were doing!" Anna was so heated that she just wanted to run away again but she wasn't going to do that. Anna stopped yelling and said, "Just stop....."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sarah just stared at her with angry tears in her eyes, breathing heavily. "...So you expect me to just leave it at this, and accept that I'm never going to see my best friend again? Maybe you two are okay with things like that but I have a heart, so," she said and then pushed past Anna, continuing on her way.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna was just done. She walked back up to Sarah and pushed her against a wall. "I do have a fucking heart! It is more complicated than you think! Don't ever say that again! All this shit is going on and I hate that I can't do anything about it! If we went to the police we would be killed!" Anna was screaming angrily. She wanted to hit Sarah but she didn't "You need to stop like now!" Anna was going practically crazy. She needed to get out of here and was wondering when Ian was going to show up.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sarah grunted when Anna made her hit the wall, and she looked at her as she screamed in her face. Her expression was a mix of concern and anger. She reached into her jacket pocket, but then Ian wedged himself between the two women, pushing them apart.
    "Hey! Both of you, calm down!" He looked between them and then grabbed their shoulders and pulled them to his car. "We're attracting too much attention out here, all right?" He opened his car doors. "Get in."
    "No way in hell," Sarah said, stepping back. Ian sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
    "Sarah, if I wanted to kidnap you, I'd have done it by now. All right? Get. In." She looked at him for a moment, and cursed softly before following his directions.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna was so angry. It's like she couldnt breathe. she got in the care but didn't say a word. She had nothing else to say right now. She just was done. She wanted to get out of this town for good. She couldn't be here anymore. It was to much stress. She needed a permanent vacation.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian got into the driver's seat, and once all the doors were shut he looked at Sarah with a sigh.
    "Listen. I'm sorry I turned my phone off, we are... we are exhausted. Okay? We've been through a lot and we need some time off."
    "Okay. Go then," she said, opening her door again. Ian pulled it shut before she could get out.
    "Sarah. You can't go to the police."
    "Why the hell not? After last night, it seems like the only sensible thing to do."
    "You saw those people, right?" he asked, looking into her eyes. She frowned a little.
    "Of course."
    "You think they were human?" Sarah froze and stared at him, her hand still on the door handle but it looked like all strength had drained from it. The night before she had seen something supernatural, but since then she'd been convincing herself she was just tired. That she'd misinterpreted things. But now... Ian saw the look in her eyes and nodded.
    "...They're everywhere," he said softly. "And they're watching us right now. You'll be dead before you set foot in the police station. Do you hear me?" Sarah finally managed to snap out of her dazed state and slowly pulled her hand back from the door handle.
    "...Yeah," she said softly.
    "Good."
    "...Can you tell me what happened to Melody?" she asked, almost begging.

Page 72 of 217 FirstFirst ... 227071727374122 ... LastLast