Page 73 of 217 FirstFirst ... 237172737475123 ... LastLast

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna was still silent. She had nothing to say to Sarah anymore but she said quietly "We are not sure but a couple nights ago or so Melody seemed like she was in trouble so I went down the alley to help her. She then attacked me...." She stopped for a moment then continued on, "Ian and his friend came to help me but..... his friend didn't make it." She wanted to stop talking and tightened her mouth. "These people pulled us into her office and told us to not go to the police about what had happened to his friend. The next morning Melody appeared in Ians house so we went to get the lady...." She felt bad for saying this. "We haven't seen Melody since....We are worried about her even though what she had done. I don't know what happened or what's going to happen to her.... I don't even know whats going to happen to me for telling you all of this...."
    Last edited by IRLHarley; 01-19-2021 at 07:15 AM.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sarah stared at her as she spoke, tears in her eyes. "What... What are you saying?" she asked, hardly above a whisper. Ian sighed softly.
    "...She's not human anymore," he murmured softly. Now tears started rolling down Sarah's face.
    "...How did this happen? A-And where is she now?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna sighed annoyed. "We don't know where she is now. I don't know how it happened..." She had an edge to her voice trying to sound sincere but failing. "I don't think she is safe to be around right now anyway. She tried to kill me and killed his friend." She said pointing at Ian. Anna then put her head back and closed her eyes. She wanted too cry from all the stress. She was also so annoyed she wanted to cry. Once again her jaw tightened.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian glanced at Anna, and looked down. He suddenly felt very on-edge as well. Sarah looked between them, and then slowly and silently got out of the car.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna heard the door open. She opened the window and asked, "What are you going to do now?" She didn't want her to go to the police but there is nothing she could do to stop her. She didn't want anyone else to die.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I don't know," she said, just standing there on the sidewalk. Her voice sounded empty and defeated.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"What are your thoughts right now?" Anna started feeling bad. She felt like she had crossed a line and started regretting everything that happened between her and Sarah.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I..." She shook her head. "I need a drink. I don't care that it's morning. I... gods, I can't," she said, tears rolling down her face again.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I-I'm sorry...well text us if you need anything and before you do anything...ok?" She looked at Sarah and just wanted to hug her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian was worried about the look in her eyes.
    "Sarah... Don't do anything stupid. Melody's alive out there, somehow. And if she comes back, she's going to need a friend." Sarah looked at him and Anna.
    "Please... Tell me what to do. Where to go from here."

Page 73 of 217 FirstFirst ... 237172737475123 ... LastLast