Page 125 of 217 FirstFirst ... 75123124125126127175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She did not put it away she backed up a little to stay out of reach and smirked. She just had her finger hover over the call button. "So what is your decision. And I would hurry up and choose. Tick tock." She laughed again, then looked to Ian wanting to see his reaction to her acting the way she was. She knew he would be very confused about it. He had never seen this side of her, nobody has,

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian was looking at her with a mix of fascination and fear. She was definitely effective at getting under Eva's skin, but this was... so different than what he was used to from her. It was strange to witness.
    "Wait! Okay, fine, goddammit!" Eva growled, taking another step towards Anna. "Just... put that away. Let's talk."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna smiled with satisfactory and put her phone away and stepped up to Eva. "Fine let's talk." She smirked. "But answer my questions. Is there a way to detox Sarah from the stuff my father is giving her? And how does it affect her and how will it affect her when she is getting off of it?" Anna needed to die it down a bit so she doesn't scare Ian more than she already was.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva narrowed her eyes at her. She had half a mind to attack her now that her hand was off that phone, but she wasn't sure what Ian was capable of.
    "Sarah's getting an express ticket to a heroin addiction. That way the world will see her as 'just another crazy junkie', and nobody will believe her if she talks about vampires."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"How the hell are we supposed to help her then." Anna was getting angry again. "Are we supposed to let her die? Come up with something or else." Anna set the phone up to call her dad again and she smiled wickedly. "Don't test me bitch!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva's expression grew shocked and concerned, and she took a step back. "Hey! Hey, what your crazy dad does is out of my hands. She's not going to die, she's just... going to have to go through withdrawal if you take her away from here."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"And HOW do we help with that." Anna didn't want to stay angry but something inside of her just kept burning, she looked at Ian, She had her dads hatred in her eyes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian flinched a little when she looked at him. He'd been staring at her so far, but now that he was on the receiving end of that hateful look he got truly scared. Eva looked between the two of them and stepped back.
    "You.... You got to just help her through it. It can be done, she's probably only had two doses by now..."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

At first she didn't register the fact that he flinched from her look. She gasped and she then got angry at herself. "You will help us." She was looking at Eva by then. She sighed. She needed to calm down a bit but she was in the zone on getting Eva to do stuff for them. She was internally screaming because she knew she scared Ian, which made her hate her dad more. She hoped that Ian would still care about her and not be scared of her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Look. I want to know that you'll hold up your end of the deal first. I'll... God dammit, I'll get you Melody and Sarah. But I want a written guarantee of my freedom before I do anything else."

Page 125 of 217 FirstFirst ... 75123124125126127175 ... LastLast