Page 51 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"We could leave but what about her." Anna looked at Sarah. "She needs answers just as much as we do. I do want to leave. We could tell her that he isnt coming or whatever." Anna shrugged not knowing what to do she downed the rest of her beer though.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sarah looked at her. "Is everything okay?" Ian glanced back at the man. He hadn't come any closer.
    "...We're wondering if we should stay."
    "What? You just got here."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Sorry Sarah things are a lot more complicated than we thought at the moment we just need more time to think." Anna said as an excuse hoping Sarah didnt notice it was an excuse. Anna shifted nervously then looked at Ian.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sarah frowned and leaned forward. "I don't have time! My friend is missing! I've seen enough crime shows on tv to know her chances get slimmer with every passing minute!" Her eye was caught by movement at the door and she looked over before freezing in her seat. "...That's him," she murmured after a couple of moments of silence. "That's the guy from last night!" Ian looked over to see a tall man sit down on one of the bar stools. His skin was just as pale as Melody's, and he was wearing a large hat and a fancy-looking suit. His hair was short and dark, and he sported a short beard as well. From the corner of his eye, Ian saw that the man that had been watching them was now also looking at the stranger that just came in.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna looked at the man who had just walked in. She was just getting worried. But now they have someone from the organization or at least from what Anna could tell was from the organization. Anna didnt say anything. She had a flashback from the first night when she met Ian and the day Melody was taken away. Anna had no idea what to do.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian gripped his glass tightly, wondering what the hell was going on. His curiosity eventually got the better of him and he got up, walking over to the guy at the bar. Sarah's eyes widened.
    "What is he doing?!" she hissed to Anna.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I-I I dont know...." What he was doing was very dangerous. Anna got up and looked at Sarah. "I should go with him in case anything happens...Stay here for your safety" Anna sighed and walked over to Ian at the bar.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian sat down next to the man, looking at the waiter as if he wanted to order a drink. Then he casually looked over at the man next to him, taking note of his forearms: they were not branded like Eva's.
    "Hey man. What are the chicks like in this part of town?" The guy huffed and sipped from the glass of rum he had just ordered.
    "Drop the act, boy. It's embarrassing," he said in a low tone of voice.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna backed up a little not wanting to get Ians attention. She ended up bumping into the other man and turning towards him on accident, She immediately got scared and turned back around to listen to what was going on with the other man. She was hoping the man she bumped into didnt pay attention to her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The man laid a hand on her shoulder and leaned closer. "Anna, right? Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, as long as you follow my instructions. Can you do that?"

Page 51 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast