Page 126 of 217 FirstFirst ... 76124125126127128176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"And how do you want it written?" Anna asked annoyed. She was about to hit the dial button. She couldn't stand looking at Eva. "Also what other Vampire organizations are there?" She was getting tired, but refused to show it. She then yawned to show boredom. She looked at Ian once more and sighed.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva shook her head. "I don't know of any others. I've been here for far too long." Ian started to feel really uncomfortable. He wanted to get out of there, and just run. He felt like they were doing more damage to Eva than their cause could justify. After all, she was simply a victim of Anna's father too. He wished they could truly free her. But then his mind whirled back to how she'd tortured Melody, and he was torn.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Look into other organizations and youll be free and you can do whatever you want." She put her phone in her pocket without turning it off. She hoped that the call button wouldn't be accidentally get hit. She wanted to get out of there. She stood up and leaned against the wall. "Hopefully this will be over soon. And you don't have much time limit to do anything so good luck to you." She then grabbed a paper and put her number on. "Call me when you have more info and when you are ready." She went over to Ian grabbed his arm slightly and pulled him out of the room.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eva started to protest, but Anna didn't leave room for her to get a word in. She grumbled curses under her breath as Anna wrote down her number, and snatched up the piece of paper once she was done. Ian stared at Eva with a conflicted expression as Anna pulled him away, and only tore his eyes away from her when they were back outside and the door was shut, separating them. He shifted his eyes to Anna, speechless.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She started feeling the hot tears form in her eyes. She kept on walking. "I-...I- am sorry....you should have never needed to experience that." She cursed "I already hate myself for that...I don't need you to hate me too." Anna thought that it would be better if she disappeared, It was better than having people fear and hate her. Even though she hated her father there was so much of him in her she didn't think she would go that far. She felt a rush also talking and acting like that towards Eva, She knew she despised vampires. She wanted her dad to pay for what he has done. She then heard her phone dialing but thought nothing of it, forgetting the fact that she left her phone on where it could easily call her dad. By the time anyone notices it, it would be to late.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"No, Anna, wait," Ian stammered, following after her. "I don't hate you. I promise. I'm just... shocked. By this entire situation. You really think this will work?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I don't know if it'll work..." Anna wanted to run but she looked into Ians eyes with tears running down her face. She then heard someone say Hello but no one was around them. She froze not knowing what to do. She didn't dare check her phone in her pocket.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian was about to hug her, but then he heard the voice. His eyes widened and he glanced at her phone. "Quickly, hang up," he whispered.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She was still frozen. "I-I-I can't...I-Its to late..." She picked up her phone and put it to her ear. "F-Father?" Her tears had stopped coming down her face but she was white as paper. What was she supposed to say.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian gave her a concerned expression. Too late? Of course it wasn't too late! He reached out to take the phone from her so he could hang up for her.

Page 126 of 217 FirstFirst ... 76124125126127128176 ... LastLast