Page 134 of 217 FirstFirst ... 84132133134135136184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She ran out fast she ran crying and sobbing. SHe went to every room and started cleaning and everything that was considered working. She was crying the entire time. Ian would never use her.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

In the meantime, Ian woke up slowly. He had somehow managed to drag himself back to his house the night before, despite his spinning head. He still felt groggy this morning, and absolutely defeated. He knew he had to try to talk to Eva. But he was terrified.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna wanted to call him so badly but knew she couldnt. She was protecting him, he cared, didn't he? She sighed and looked to see if anyone was around.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

There was just one of her father's men, keeping an eye on her at all times.

Ian forced himself to get up out of bed, and headed to his kitchen to grab some breakfast.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She looked at the man still crying. She took her hand off her cheek which was still red from the slap. She looked away from the man and then ran to her room. She knew she was done working. She just hoped that no men actually followed her to talk, she couldn't take that right now. She sat on the floor curled up in a ball. She didn't know when she was going to stop crying.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian sat at his table for the longest time before he had finally worked up the courage to go outside again. His hands stuffed in his pockets, he slowly walked the way back to the place where this whole nightmare had begun. Once there, he took a moment to remember what had happened. To remember his dead friend, who the world believed to be simply missing. But Ian knew better. Ian had seen it all with his own eyes. He glanced in the direction of Eva's office, and suddenly wondered if it was even worth it. Would he really still try to free the beast that had murdered his friend? He lightly shook his head. This wasn't about her. This was about Anna. He had to find a way to set her free again, with Eva's help. So, finally, he headed over to the inconspicuous door that hid too many a dark secrets, and knocked three times.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna still hadn't stopped crying. She wasn't physically able to do anything, she felt dehydrated from all the crying. She took her phone out when no one was looking and texted Ian. 'I think my dad wants to kill you..' She put her phone on mute just in case he were to text back and she hid her phone again. She then looked around. She started to go and look for her sister.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Just when Ian thought he was slowly getting a grip on the situation again, he received that ominous text from Anna. It felt like his heart stopped for a moment. So what, was he a target now? What the fuck was he supposed to do? What had she told him? Could he go home safely after this? As these questions - and more - were swirling through his head, Eva opened the door.
    "You again? Look, I haven't had time yet to-... Wait, where's Anna?" Ian looked at her, and tried his very best to pull himself together. He had to put his game face on. Eva didn't know what had happened to Anna, and he had to make sure she wouldn't find out.
    "...Anna, she's... she's running errands. I came to check on your progress."
    "Like I said, I haven't had time yet to play spy for you and your girlfriend." Ian balled his fists. He needed to get on top of this situation.
    "You know damn well this is much more serious than that. We're just trying to even out the arena here. Wouldn't you do the same?"
    "Perhaps. Look, how about I come find you once I have something? It would be suspicious if I stopped doing my duties."
    "We're in a real hurry, Eva. Here's my proposal. I'll help you with the research."
    "Help me? How?"
    "I dabbled in journalism for a while. I know where to look." Eva narrowed her eyes.
    "Why would you do that?"
    "Maybe I just want to speed the process along. Maybe I'm just genuinely kind. Maybe I need to lie low for a bit." Eva gave him an investigating stare, but then sighed and stepped aside to let him in.
    "...Fine. But fuck me over and I'll kill you. Anna'll get over it." Ian tried to hide the shivers her words sent down his spine, and nodded before stepping inside.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna wanted out. She had no one to talk to her. She doesn't even know where her sister is. She didn't know why she was looking for her if she couldnt find her. She was surprised none of her father's 'nicer men' werent talking to her. She hated it and she needed to get out. She finally gave up and went back to her room. She sat in the corner but she left her door open.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Around noon, somebody knocked on her door, despite it being open. Then the small silhouette of her sister stepped inside. She was hugging herself, and shivering all over.
    "A-Anna... You really are back."

Page 134 of 217 FirstFirst ... 84132133134135136184 ... LastLast