Page 1 of 217 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Melody gasped loudly and her eyes shot open. They darted around in the darkness, finding nothing at all to hold onto. She touched her hand to her neck and cried out in pain, curling up into a ball. Her feet hit a wall of some sort, and after hesitating for a moment she kicked it with her shoe. It sounded metallic. She took a shaking breath, trying to get a grip of herself. A tear rolled down her face and she sniffled, which made her recoil in disgust. The air smelled like rot and dirt, and she had to fight not to throw up. She covered her mouth and felt around herself with her other hand, finding the wall her feet were against. She slowly sat up, and her head touched more metal. She placed a hand on it and pushed, and then a stripe of light hit her eyes, and for the first time she could see where she was. It was a large dumpster, and she was surrounded with garbage. She sobbed softly and pushed the lid open further so she could stand up, but her head started to spin terribly when she did. She gripped the edge of the dumpster, willing herself not to faint. "Come on," she murmured softly to herself. She pushed the lid all the way open and it fell back, hitting a wall. She now had a clear view of the alley she was in. The sky was dark, and there wasn't a soul in sight. How did she get here? She didn't recognise this part of town. She frowned, trying her very best to remember, but it only made her headache worse.

After gathering herself for a while, she slowly started to climb out of the dumpster. It took her no effort at all, which surprised her. And gods, she was hungry. But... in a way she hadn't felt before. She didn't want food. Just the thought made her feel sick. No, she wanted something very different.
    "Blood," she whispered to herself, the word sending shivers down her spine. It felt more wrong than anything had ever felt in her life, but she knew it was the truth.

Then she remembered. She remembered she had met a charming man at a bar, and she had allowed him to buy her a drink. She had made sure he hadn't put anything in it. But still... she had felt strangely relaxed. Dazed, almost. It had been something in his stare. Something... hypnotising. She had followed him outside, and he had taken her arm, and...

"Oh god," she murmured and ran over to the first window she could see, looking at her reflection. She looked awful. As white as a sheet, her eyes sunken and... two distinct bite marks in her neck. She groaned and ran her hands through her hair. This couldn't be happening! This had to be a dream, a-a nightmare! She pinched her nose shut and tried to breathe through it, but she couldn't. She stared at her hand as she pulled it away. So this was real after all. And she was still... so.... so hungry.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna was walking by an alley with music on and she heard a groan coming from there. Curious she walked down the alley slowly. "H-Hello is anyone down here." She looks around afraid to continue on. She feels a gust of wind and shivers.
    Last edited by IRLHarley; 02-18-2020 at 04:37 PM.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Melody looked up when she heard a voice, and her pupils shrunk instantly. There was someone there. Gods, she could sense them without properly seeing them. She could almost hear their blood flowing through their veins. Their muscles moving. Their breath. Her stomach growled and she couldn't think straight. She could feel herself walking towards the person, and she couldn't stop herself.
    "I'm fine," she called out, not at all sounding convincing. But she wanted this person to leave. She didn't think she truly wanted to know what she could do to them.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna sighed when she heard the girl say that she was fine but she also knew she actually wasn't okay. Anna walked into the alley some more looking for the girl. slightly less scared she said "I'm here to help you. you sound like you need help, I'm not here to hurt you."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Melody grabbed onto a pipe on the wall next to her to try to stop herself. "Please go away," she begged, feeling herself slipping.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna stops in her tracks as the girl begs her to go away."I-I uh sure" she says not knowing what to do. She stays for another minute or so and leaves.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Melody felt sick to her stomach and when the girl turned to walk away, she lost it and ran after her. She was much faster than she'd ever been before, and it felt terrifying and amazing at the same time.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna turns around just to see if the girl is okay then next thing she knows is that she bumps into the girl. Scared to see the girl so close she started to run. she didn't cry for help because it would do nothing

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Melody easily caught up with her, feeling some form of hunting instinct guide her every move. She leapt forward and tackled the girl, taking her down to the ground with a wild growl.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna screamed as she was tackled to the ground. "Get off of me!" She has never been this scared in her life. To scared to do anything she just freezes and starts to cry from the fear. "What are you?" she finally says
    Last edited by IRLHarley; 02-18-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Page 1 of 217 12351 ... LastLast