Page 130 of 217 FirstFirst ... 80128129130131132180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She ignored Ian's calls. She knew he was gonna keep calling. She tried to hear if her fathers men were here yet but she could not hear them.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian cursed at his phone as it kept ringing, but Anna didn't pick up. What on earth was he supposed to do? With her gone, he had no leverage over Eva. She'd be useless. He was helpless.

Several minutes later, there were thres pounding knocks on Anna's door.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anna walked out. "I am here..."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

There were four men standing in her doorway. One of them grabbed her hands and pulled her forward while another roughly placed a bag over her head. So her father had ignored her request. The first man pulled her hands behind her back and bound them with a tie-wrap, and then she was dragged to a car by her upper arms.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She didn't fight them she knew what was going to happen she was prepared for it. She made sure her outfit and hair would not get messed up, knowing her dad would kill her if she wasn't presentable. She sighed, waiting to get this over with.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian screamed at his phone when he had to admit to himself that she wasn't going to pick up again. He slammed his fist into a wall, cried out in pain, and slowly sank to his knees. This couldn't be happening! She'd promised not to do something stupid like this, yet here they were. Everybody had been taken. First Rick, then Melody, then Sarah, now Anna. It was all too much. He had half a mind to just go to the police, and never mind the consequences. But he knew that was suicide. He had to get Anna back at the very least, but he had nothing to go on. Nowhere to start.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She started crying and luckily she wasnt wearing makeup. She hated that shes doing this to Ian. She promised she wouldnt but she did.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian pulled his knees up to his chest, trying to control his breathing but failing miserably. He realised too late that he was having a panic attack, and lowered his head between his knees, as if to keep himself from passing out. This was too much. He couldn't go to the police, he couldn't go home... And he sure as hell couldn't face Eva like this. He had to try to lie to her but he was an absolute mess.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Guys I know where we are going why do I have a bag over my head..? And don't say that my father said so, I'm aware." She sighed and she let her body go limp she hated herself. She knew Ian would be scared and she realized she was lucky enough to remember to put her phone on silent. She needed to figure out a way to keep her father happy and take care of her sisters. She had always cared about them, even though she knew one didn't care for her at all, to indulged in the violence with her father. Hopefully he didn't have any other children while she was away.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

One of the men just grunted in reply. Sure, most of the people that worked for her father liked Anna, but the man had been in a grumpy mood ever since she had disappeared and they had all felt the consequences. The bag stayed on as they drove the rest of the way to her father's house, and when they got there the car parked out front. The men stood up and got out, dragging Anna with them.

Page 130 of 217 FirstFirst ... 80128129130131132180 ... LastLast