Page 106 of 217 FirstFirst ... 56104105106107108156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2166

Thread: A dark story on a darker night ( 1x1 RP NoviDome & Tessa1436 ) [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I- yeah its fine." Soon she pulled out leggings as most of her scars showing were on her legs, "I'm just going to change into these..." She held up her leggings.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Y-Yeah, go for it," he murmured, watching her go. Sometimes she was a mystery to him.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She went into the bathroom and sighed. She looked into the mirror. She looked at her legs and hurried to put on her leggings. Why did her life have to suck so much, there was too much. She needed to take over her dads business to help everyone in it but she knew she couldn't do that. It was too dangerous. It scared her.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian patiently waited for her to come back out of the bathroom. He sorted through his things and found his phone. It was still turned off. He bit his lips and plugged it into its charger before turning it on. After entering his pin code, he saw he had several missed calls from Sarah. First he thought they were from before they met up with her, but then he took a closer look at the time stamps and realised they were from last night. "Shit," he murmured under his breath, and tried calling her, but it went straight to voice mail.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Once she came out of the bathroom she noticed Ian at his phone. She then got worried. "W-What is it? What happened?" She knew it had to do with going back, mainly because they didn't really know anyone in Hawaii. She went over to Ian and put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "We have to go back don't we..?" that part upset her but she wasn't going to show it. She also didn't want to start any trouble.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ian tried calling Sarah again, not looking up from his phone. Again he got the automated message, saying she wasn't available at the moment. "...I don't know," he said softly. "I have a bad feeling about this."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She hugged him to comfort him. "Then lets go back...if something has happened we need to know..." She sighed. "I am supporting your decision on this..." She looked at Ian worryingly. She started packing her things up.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I.... Fuck," he sighed, getting up. He grabbed his suitcase and started throwing his clothes in there. "I don't want to go back, god dammit... But if something happened to her we have to help."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

After she was finished packing she walked over to Ian and grabbed his face gently and looked into his eyes. "Neither of us want to go back. but we have to because we will blame ourselves for not helping her if she needs it, Which she most likely does." She then gently kissed Ian and let go of him. "I am still here and we will do this together..."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked into her eyes, a little dazed, especially after she kissed him. A blush stained his cheeks when she pulled away, and he blinked. "...Yeah. You're right, you're so right," he murmured. He ran a hand through his hair and closed his suitcase. "Let's go."

Page 106 of 217 FirstFirst ... 56104105106107108156 ... LastLast