Thread: Furries among us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Furries among us

The world is at peace, or so thats what the humans want you to believe.

There are two major races in the world, the furrys and the humans. Things used to be fine between the races, but no longer.

The furries are scattered all over the countryside, grouped together into villages. Some furries tend to crops or livestock, others work as builders to maintain structures, among other jobs. They are not violent.

The humans are gathered into towns, much like the furries. However, they are not as peacful. An entire industry has been made by kidnaping furries and selling them at auction. Some are forced to work, such as farmwork or cleaning. Others are just kept as pets. Those humans in charge want to keep things this way, that this is all normal. That furries are no better then animals.

However, one human, Alex, sees furries as what they are, equals. While he keeps up aperances, he does care for the furries lucky enough to fall under his care. Alex only wants to try to bring as many furries as he can back to their home.

Character sheet:

Name:

Species:

Description:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: alex

Species: human

Description: Average height and build. Blond hair, cut short. Blue eyed, always has a smile on his face.

Name: snow

Species: furry

Description: half husky, half human. This dog is friendly and kind. Bright blue eyes, black and white coat. Has a dog tail, muzzle and dog ears.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Name: Reagia

Species: Furry [human-wolf]

Description:
    She is just short than an average human male, just taller with her ears.
    She is slim, with a just above average bosom with an average sized buttocks.
    Her black hair is a little long, reaching to her elbows. Her eyes are of a shining gold.
    Her fur is a dark-grey and white. Her ears, legs, and tail are that of a wolf's. The rest of her appears human. Her soft, beautiful face makes her a little more desirable for certain figures.
    She still has some healing wounds, a few scars, and bruises.

Background:
    The unfortunate mix of a human having too much fun with his slaves, she was treated as badly as the rest until she was sold to another family as a hand maiden for several years. That family never treated her unkindly until their son died of illness.
    She was later sold to her last master, who used her more as a toy for his amusement. No one knew, but is was almost a wonder she hadn't produced a litter yet if such was possible. He later grew tired of her and sold her to the market in a battered state where she has grown ill, left in rags.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 02-17-2020 at 02:39 AM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Is this 1X1 RP?

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Not sure.
    You might need to PM Rocksanne.

Just make a character and we'll see what happens if you want to join.
    I'm cool with it if you want to join.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra