Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Furries among us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In the market, alex looked for one particular booth. Easier said than done. The market square was a labrenth of boothes, placed in a who knows patern. He also caught dirty looks from people he passed. So word had spread that he had paid for a sick furry. Alex heard mutterings all around him. He ignored it. Somewhere in this maze was the booth he needed. He seaeched and searched. Shadows srarted to lengthen. The day was getting late. Boothes were starting to close. Alex cursed to himself. Where was it?

A cool breeze drifted through the square, carrying the bitter, woody scent of herbs. Alex followed it, hoping he was not too late.

Alex eventually made it back ro his cabbin. The sun had set, the moon hung high in the sky, casting its eery light.

"Hows she doing?" Alex asked snow as he entered, starting to heat up some water in a tea ketlle. One the water was hot, alex crushed the herbs in his hands before placing them in the water. Pouring this tea inro a cup, he brouht it over to Reagia.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Who was once again unconscious at this time.
    She was soaked in sweat, and her blankets were starting to get damp. Her lips were even starting look a bit chapte.

She muttered something that was hard to make out, and moved her head. Her breath was becoming a little raspy, and she even looked paler than when she was sold.

If anyone could give a diagnosis, it might be along the lines of "not well at all. Big chance of death."

But in her mind, thoughts and images, memories floated about in her mind. Her eyes tightened a bit every now and then as a small reflection of what she saw, or felt in her memories.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex gently shook Reagia, trying to wake her. He turned to snow. "Can you grind up the rest of those herbs?" Alex motioned to the counter. Snow looked from him, to her, back to him. "Is...is friend going...going to be ok?" Alex shook his head in the afermative. "I give you my word." Alex shook Reagia a little harder. "Reagia, hey, time to get up. I have something for you."

Snow walked to the counter, and started rubbing and crushing the herbs. The smell that came off of them was strong, and slightly unplesent. He sneezed.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Her eyes cracked open ever so slightly.
    A small smile played on her face as she looked up at him.
    "Feldin" she muttered, then her eyes closed again.

She was really hot
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex looked down at Reagia. At least she was waking up. But as soon as it came, she was asleep again. ",Come one sweetheart. Youre going to be ok. Come back to me." He placed a cool rag on her forehead, even removed the sheets covering her. The clothes and sheets were drenched in sweat. "Poor thing." Alex riffled through his clothes, looking for something that could fit the furry. "Thank you, young snow," alex said as he did so. "Could you wait in the bathroom for me, Reagia's clothes need changing.

Snow stopped what he was doing, glad to be away from the odd plants. He sneezed again. As he passed the bed, snow looked at the two of them.

Once the door closed, alex began to remove what clothes Reagia had.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Of course, he would see her naked, or at least mostly so.
    Beneath her clothes were scars of all sorts, and a bit of new and old bruising. She had been quite abused by a former master perhaps.

She mumbled how she was so cold, and she shivered despite how hot to the touch she felt. She flinched a little at the hands removing her clothes, the shivering seeming to be to some remembered pain as much as it was her own feeling of cold, and tears streamed down her cheeks with a muttered plea to stop. To what was unsaid.

She resisted very little despite what muttered pleas she gave and her shivering. Like she was both too scared and too weak to do anything about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A look of sadness crossed alex's face. The poor creature had clearly gone through hell. "Reagia," alex said softly. "Im just changing your clothes. Your old ones were quite dirty. Should have done it sooner. I do apolojize." Alex finished with a light chuckle. Standing by her feet, alex helped her into some loose pants, helping her pull them up to her waist. Next was a shirt. "This might be a little tight as cross the chest, but its the best i can do." Alex had gotten Reagia to sit up so he could put the shirt on.

Suddenly, the window exploded. A fraction of a second later, the wood in thed wall did too. Alex new what this was, cursing in his head. Pulling Reagia quickly but gently out of the bed, he ssd's poke in her ear. "Stay low, please, stay low." Another spot on the wall exploded into splinters. Soon, the pair were at the bathroom door, alex all but shoved Reagia into snows arms. Snow had a look of dumb shock. "Stay low," alex commanded.

Back to the main part of the house, lex walked in a squat. Soon, he was under the window, gun cocked, held up. "What do you want?!" He yelled out the weed indow, still staying low. The voice that responded was cold. "We dont apreciate your furry loving kind here." There was a bang and alex heard the bullet sail over his head. "Ill give you till the count of 3 to leave. One..." standing slightly, alex peeked over the sill to see where the guy was. Only, he wasnt alone. Alex cursed again. "Two" he cas lled out. "Three." As alex said that, he sent out a few shots, the report of the gun echied in the closed space. Alex ducked again, moving against the wall to the other window.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Reagia was still lightly hallucinating. she complied, somewhat grateful to be getting some clothes on.
    But the gunshots frightened her as she sat there, huddled next to snowy.

for some reason, in that instant, her vision and senses began to clear just enough. she looked around for something, anything to fight with. her eyes were wide and she really didn't know what to do. so she just sat there, covering her wolf-like ears to help drown out the sound of gunfire.

after a moment, she began to register the holes in the wall. that was where it was coming from. she got an erg to get away. she remembered the warning to keep low, she she started to crawl to the wall opposite from the shots. her arms and legs felt so weak, and the going felt so slow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12