Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Furries among us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Furries among us

Snow:
    The sun rose, shining its bright light through a window to land on the face of a sleeping husky. He started to stir, slowly waking up. Snow sat up with a yawn. It was another nice day. Running hes paws aling his matted fur, he smoothed it out. Finally awake, snow made his way to the bathroom for a shower. Running the water, snow looked himself over in the mirror, rubbing sleep from his eyes. Snow stepped into the shower. The warm water felt good, but it made his fur feel heavy.

Fully showered, snow got dressed, thinking about what he was going to do today. Maybe go out to eat for breakfast. The market wasnt far from his home.

Dressed simply in some shorts and a t-shirt, the husky made it to hus front door. When he opened it, there was someone standing in front of him, a human judging by the lack of fur and his eats.

"Get on the floor, now!" The man commanded in a deep voice. In his hand was a metalic thing with a tube on it. The tube pointed at snow.

"Can i help..." snow started to say, getting cut off when the human drove his knee into snow's gut, i stantly knocking the wind out of him. He dropped to the floor, unable to breath. The human was kneeling at snows side, forcing his paws behind his back, tieing them together with something.

None too gently, the human grabbed snow by the arm and pulled him to his feet. "Walk," was all the human said, shoving snow forwatd through the door. Snow felt something being pushed into his back. That metal thing maybe? As snow walked outside, he saw that similar things were hapening all over the village.

"What's going..."

"Shut your myzzle before i gag you," the human cut snow off harshly.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Reagia lay in her cage. the floor was dirt, there was a hole in a corner to dump in, there was a bowl of water close by, and it was mostly covered in a big tarp.

She coughed as she lay under her the rags they gave her for a blanket, her only clothes were a torn shirt to cover up bare skin from her mixed heritage. she breathed raggedly, too weak to stand.

Help. was the only thing she could think of. She knew she was sick.

Her last master grew bord of her and sold her for a new toy. For this, she was grateful but felt that she was close to death now do to the sickness that seemed to run rampant among those who were already weak from use and work.

She rolled over, coughing. her throat burned as she lay there.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And so they marched, hour after hour after hour. The sun had just come up over the horizon when snow was gathered into the rest of the group. All the heathy were here. All with their paws tied behind there backs. Some were gaged, others looked scared. Some were crying.

"NO! NOT MY BABY!" There was a bone chilling scream of despiration, then a bang, like an explosion. "NNNNOOOO!" That scream, it pulled at the heart.

Then came the fires....so...many....fires.... The firries were gathered atvthe edge if the village, watching more be added to the group. Building after building was set ablaze.

And with that, there were forced to walk, those that sirvived. The humans chatted and laughed. Each had a bag on their back. Some were eating, others drinking. The furries...they got nothing.

The sun had passed its highest point, and still they were being herded somewhere.

That somewhere was revieled to be a rather large human settlement. The center of which was...a group of cages...like a market. In some of the cages were...furries? Snow now felt scared.

There was a thud as something colided with the back of snows head, and his world went black.

Stirring, snow started to come back to earth. His head hurt. Once his vi sdcc ion cleared, his heart dropped. He was in a cage, too small to stand in. At least he had enough room to be on sll fours.

There was a cough, and snow saw the furry in the cage next to his. "Hey." He tried to get her attention.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Reagia rolled over to reveal
    A human face

She coughed and wheezed.
    It was clear that she had some furry heritage as well as human. Besides her ears, she was human from the waist up and furry from the waist down with wolf legs and a tail.
    She looked pail, her eyes looked pained.

"Hey." She said weekly. She tried for a smile. "I hope you get someone goo-"
    She starts coughing like crazy for a small moment.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"You all right?" Snow asked, concerned. "You dont look so good." He crawled to the side of his cage closest to the furry. "My name is snow. Whats yours?"

The sound of a large bell was then heard, like one you could see in an old churc. With its deep tone, it rung out over the town. As though ot was some kind of signal, troves of humans swarmed to the center of town, talking happily, laughing. It was all quite loud, as almost celabratory.

"Welcome ladies and gents!" A voicd rang out. It was a man with something in his hand, held close to his face. His voice much louder then was natural. It hurt snows ears.

"We have another glorious day of sales, some of the finest furry creatures you could ever want!"

Rather large men were by one cage, bounding and gaging the furry before presenting it to the crowed. Leads were tieDC around the creatures neck, held by the large men. There was nowhere it could go.

People interested in the furry steped forward to get a closer look. Or, in some cases, more then just a look. Snows jaw dropped as he watched.

"First up today," came the booming voice again, "we have this rather fine female fox here. Perfect for personal needs, or to just look at while you relax at home. Starting bid, 100, do i hear 100?"

And so the auction went, slowly working down the line of cages. Soon, it was snows turn. The men opened the cage. He cowared in the far corner of the cage, unable to go anywhere. Once he was dragged out of the cage, he felt the gaze of the crowd on him. Humans, mostly females, felt his body while snow struggled under their touch.

Snow was too focused on his predicament to hear the auction. Suddenly, the crowd pulled back, allowing a male to step forward. Walking right in front of snow, the man reached up with a coller, placing ot around snows neck. "Im sorry," the man wispered. "I dont want to hurt you. Im doing this because i have to."

The man had a soft touch, even leaving the coller looser then it should have been.

Then it was the female furrys turn, the poor, sick one.

The men went to her cage. "This one aint worth selling," one of the men told the male with the booming voice. He looked her over. "Dispose of her," he finally said. One man pulled out one of the metal things with a hole and pointed it to the furry.

The ensuing bang was deafening to snow. He calapses tk the ground, covering his ears. But, it hadent come from the male on stage. It was the one that had purchased snow. One of his arms was raised over his head, a metal thing pointing up.

"Shes mine," the male said. The booming vouced male laughed. "You want this diseased riden vermin?" To acompamy the statement, the male landed a kick to the female furs side. The crowed cheared apon seeing this.

"Kick her again, and ill shoot you for harming my property." He lowed his arm, pointing it at the male. This was but ten feet from snows cage.

"Your property?" The loud male asked. Reaching into his coat, the male pulled out a bag of coins and tossed it to the male. "Yes, my property."

Walking, snow in tow, the male went over to the poor girl. He put a coller around her neck as well. "Do not fear, i wont hurt you. Can you walk?:

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Reagia." She said before the bells sounded. "Oh, here we go."

She watched sadly as the auction took place, knowing that some would be abused as she was.

She let out a yell of pain when she was kicked and curled into a ball, shutting her eyes tight when the tube of the item was put close to her head.

She looked at him and tried to nod, and she stood slowly.
    She looked close to tears.

She held her side where she had been kicked as she stood and walked behind the man.
    She doubled over with more coughing and stumbled forward, but kept pace.

"Looks like we gota fierce one." She said to Snow.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 02-24-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And so the two furs were lead throgh the town. The male, the furs learn his name was alex, walked slowly, so as to give Reagia the ability to keep up. Alex even offered to help her walk, suporting somed of here weight. When the caughing fits came, alex would stop, rub Reagias back, patently waiting for it to pass. Snow felt bad for her.

Soon they came to a small cot at the edge of town. Alex opened the door, letting the furs go in first. Once the front door was closed, alex gently took the collers off of the furs.

The cot was simple. It was made of a large room that was a sleepung area, kitchen, and living room. There was another room that housed a bathroom. Against one wall was a bed, a closet nearby. Windows framed the town on one side, the gentle hills on the other. There was another bed on the other wall, well made.

Slowly, alex lead Reagia to one of the beds, the one by the closet. He helped her lay down. "Would you like some new clothes? They might be big on you. What about you, snow?"

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Reagia was grateful for the slow pace and the comfort that this man had given.

She was close to collapsing when they got inside and got into the bed thankfully. It was so warm and comfortable, moreso than the hard ground in her old cage.

Her eyes widened at the thought of some new clothes.
    "A master shouldn't waste his ti-" she was saying before she was interrupted with another coughing fit.

When she stopped, she looked at Alex with tired eyes.
    "Thank you, for your kind treatment master Alex." She said.
    She was liking the man already, but felt the need to repay him. That would come later when she was well.

She felt she couldn't stay awake much longer. In fact, she could barely keep her eyes open.
    She felt so tired, so sleepy, so weak. Her breath was irregular. She was hot, so hot and was already starting to sweat. That walk must have taken its toll. But she didn't say a thing about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex looked down at the poor, sick creature before him. Placing a hand on her forehead, alex felt her tempurature. She was scolding hot. Walking to the fridge, alex wrapped some ice in a cloth. Glancing over his shoulder, alex saw that snow was just standing in the corner. "Feel free to wear whatever you want in the closet. You can get dressed in the batheoom. Make yourself comfyerble on the bed."

Snow had just been watching the events. But being able to put on some clean clothes sounded great. "Can snow shower, too?" He asked softly. "Sure, clothes are in the bathroom. Help yourself."

Walking to the closet, snow picked out some clothes, at random, and walked into the bathroom, shuting the door.

In the main part of the house, alex finished wraping the ice, and placed the pacage on Reagia's forehead. "Im sorry, its the best i can do at the moment." He gently stroked her cheek, like a father to a young daughter. Alex watched Reagia sleep, waiting for snow to be done. Whike alex waited, he made himself some tea.

Soon, snow came back to the pair, his fur matted from the water. "Thanks alex, i needed that."

Alex as again sitting beside Reagia and gave a dismisive wave of his hand. "No problem, but i need your help."

Snows ears perked up. "Sure, what cha need?"

"Can you keep an eye on Reagia? I have an ice pack on her. Tend to that. I have to go get Reagia what she needs. If she wakes up, i have water in a tea pot, tea on the counter in the glass container. Make as many cups as she wants. She is not to leave the bed except to go into thd bathroom. Am i clear?"

Snow nodded his understanding.

"Good," alex said, walking to his front door and going through it. Snow sat on the stool next to her.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Reagia lay there, breathing irregularly.
    Her eyes opened slightly.

"Water." She rasped. She slowly rubbed her throat. "Water."

She felt so hot, and so thirsty. Her throat hurt. Her vision a slightly blurred. And when water came, she took it gratefully.

She laid back deck down.
    "Thank you." She mumbled. And it wasn't long till she in a hot and restless sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast