Thread: Welcome to hell [ooc]

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Welcome to hell [ooc]

Welcome to hell

Congratulations! You're dead. But it isn't the end.
    If you are here then you probably have some issue, flaw, or unfinished business.
    There is one way, a restart.
    If you can show that you have improved or changed for the better, you may be reincarnated.
    A higher being might have a small chat with you, ask you a few questions, and then send you on your way.
    But, until then, have fun dying over and over again in endless gang like violence across a twisted looking earth.

Spoiler: rules 

Spoiler: character sheets 

Spoiler: accepted characters 
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 03-04-2020 at 11:45 AM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Name: Galvick Darin Stark

Description: 6' 2". He is slim, but well muscled. He has short, dark blond hair, deep blue eyes, and some light stubble on his face, which has some rough edges. He has a scar over his left eye and another on the back of his right hand with a third like a giant burn mark on his back.

Personality: head strong, combat ready, and maybe a little crazy. He has a heart that doesn't show often, but is quick to say a joke in a bad situation, and is never without some sigerets.

Short bio: part of the military in life, he died in combat with an rpg to the back. He was always a ruff sort, but cared for is family, friends, and his team. He served more recently in Iraq and had several close calls there.
    Once he died he woke up floundering in the pool of blood [or the pool of rebirth that some call it]. Walking out and wandering around, he died several more times after long, one sided fights. He has been in hell for several years.

Why you are in hell: still feels guilt for what he has done in life and still needs to feel forgiven. Or forgive himself at least.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Working on my CS. ~

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

got it

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I’ll have my CS up some time tomorrow.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Spunky Monkey
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sounds like fun. Are you still looking for characters?

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Ya
    Sure
    Come on in
    We haven't even started yet

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name: Wanda Ellis-Pryer

Description: Wanda is a 5’9” ball of fury, with dusky brown skin, and grey upturned eyes. Her hair is dark brown and wavy and reaches the middle of her back. Her skin is riddled with old scars from her previous life and a couple new ones from her hellish life.
    Personality: Pryer is a quite woman choosing to observe others before approaching, however if crossed her fury knows no bounds. She is known to have a tendency to not know when to quit, most times she has to be restrained from causing unnecessary violence. Wanda isn’t all just hot air though. When she isn’t angry she’s rather kept to herself and surprisingly smiley.

Short bio: In her previous life Wanda was a busy woman. With two kids, a successful job, and an equally busy husband, she rarely had time for herself or husband. Not to say that she didn’t try- scheduling self care days and, dare she say it, sex- but somehow it never quite seemed like enough. Things got worse when her husband got laid off from his job. At first things were okay, he would actively look for jobs and help out around the house more and the kids, and their sex lie seemed to improve. But as months went by her husband continued to grow increasingly frustrated with his lack of employment and started taking up drinking. The habit grew to the point where he could no longer control himself and he became abusive. First it was emotional, with him cheating, then verbal as he ridiculed Wanda over the smallest things, and finally physical- send her to the hospital on multiple occasions. Then one night she snapped. Having enough of his tyranny she showed up at the bar he frequented and shot him point blank ten times, before taking her own life.

Why are you in hell: It’s a combination of regret for allowing her kids to be raised in an awful environment and then leaving them without parents and the sin of murder.

(Sorry for such a late reply, work got busy.)
    Spoiler: Signature 

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Name: Molly Rose Starling

Description:
    Spoiler: Molly 

Standing at just 5'3" and weighing no more than 100 lbs, Molly isn't all that imposing. Her brownish golden hair and deep blue eyes might trick one into thinking she is the essence of innocence. Her bangs are cut straight across while the rest of her hair falls down below her shoulders in scattered waves. Her skin is pink and a little pale - and, to the naked eye, might seem flawless.

Personality: Rather quiet, slightly mysterious - Molly is a young adult full of odd secrets. She might just tell you a couple of them if she deems you interesting.

Short bio: Molly grew up in a relatively quiet home with her mother and father. They were emotionally distant but still loved their daughter nonetheless. She had always had really odd quirks. From her interest in death to her fascination in religion. For a child, it was strange.

School life was another predicament. She disliked most of the kids but there was one child out of all of them that she was quite found of. This boy's name was Lyle, and he was on the autism spectrum. He could not vocally speak, but Molly and him found ways to communicate. She grew so fond of the boy she'd threaten anyone who dared to make fun of him. A few times she even attacked her follow classmates which resulted in numerous detentions and suspensions.

It was when she was 10-years-old that her mother and father found out she was being molested, and all the pieces fell together as to why she had disciplinary, emotional, and behavioral issues.

And when her twin brothers were born, she first appeared to love them unconditionally. However, one horrid night left the twins murdered by Molly. The rest of the information is down below.

Why you are in hell: She murdered her infant twin brothers when she was 14-years-old. She stabbed her mother once in the stomach with the same serrated knife and her father was left uninjured. Her mother survived but killed herself six months later after her father disappeared. Her father remains missing. To this day, nobody knows why Molly did what she did. There are only theories. She refuses to talk about it.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

pokemon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name: snowie
    Description: no bullying
    Personality: kindes
    Short bio: i'm shy
    Why you are in hell: i'm sad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast