Thread: Fanatasia is Back

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Recruiting Fanatasia is Back

Hi, hi, hi! I disappeared from RPA in 2017ish, due to school. I was transitioning from high school to college, where I worked two jobs. Well, I've graduated since then, and I work from home now. After a bit of thought, I decided I'd put up a recruitment thread for RPA since I loved it here, and found a really close friend through RPA (who some of you probably know; @Namingtoohard and I have never lost touch, not once over the years).

Anyway, onto the stuff you came here to read about:

Rules:
    • 3 paragraphs are my minimum, and usually, it will be longer than that. Starters are always longer, up to 10 or more paragraphs.
    • I write in the third person, past tense, and would prefer the same from you.
    • I love doubling up (or more) on characters. I do not like writing with people who only write as one gender, and expect me to write the opposite. I enjoy writing as female the most, but I will write as a male if I can get really into the role. I ask the same of you.
    • You can expect a post from me once a week, if not more.
    • If the RP doesn't work out, or we're incompatible, do know that I will probably PM you to drop the roleplay.
    • I LOVE keeping in touch OOC, I'm always on discord, and hopefully, I'll be keeping an eye on my PMs here.
    • While I do write for a living, when it comes to RP I do not always check my grammar or spelling, sometimes I will, but just be aware that any post of mine that is not checked might be a little heavy on the commas.
    • I only RP with original characters of my own creation, and expect the same from partners.
    • I do not RP in group RPs, or in fandoms.
    • I only do fade-to-black. I don't feel comfortable writing out things of sexual nature, however this does not apply to violence and darker, more mature themes (of non-sexual nature). Please have a conversation with me about your triggers and comfort levels.

Genres:

• Medieval / Victorian / Historical / Steampunk
    • Low Fantasy / High Fantasy / Etc.
    • Supernatural / Vampire / Etc.
    • Romance
    • Horror / Thriller / Paranormal
    • Darker themes are welcome.
    • Apocalyptic Themes
    • Dystopian Themes
    • Other: Varies, please feel free to pitch an idea to me.

Plots:

A Magi World... (MEDIEVAL/FANTASY or VICTORIAN/FANTASY)
    This world consists of one large kingdom, that was once four small kingdoms. Each kingdom had a magical affinity that was most of the population, but over time the affinities have evened out due to crossbreeding. Some affinities have disappeared altogether, or at least, that's what people believed.

A Monster Hunter... (SUPERNATURAL & MEDIEVAL/VICTORIAN or POST-APOC)
    In this world, humans lived alongside monsters. Up until the Great War of the Divide. The War caused monsters to head underground, to live in the shadows. A group has been formed, to hunt these monsters, despite the fact that many of these so-called monsters are as humanoid as the humans themselves.
    Last edited by Fanatasia; 03-02-2020 at 03:23 PM.