Thread: First Roleplay You Joined

Spunky Monkey
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default First Roleplay You Joined

Even those of us that have been roleplaying for years and years still remember the very first rp we joined. Spill the beans, tell us all about it.

For me, it was a very brief stint on a Harry Potter rp hosted fanfiction.net. I made a character, introduced her, made a couple of posts and realized I didn't fit in with the other players. They'd all already paired up and had plots going and I just didn't feel welcome. So I blew that joint and made my own. The rest is history.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was some stray dog pack roleplay that I posted on for months, somehow unphased by the fact that literally no one interacted with me. Still not bothered, had a lot of fun roleplaying with myself
    After that, I found an "Escape From and Experimental Lab" style roleplay that was the most comedic I have ever experienced. Good times.

We're much more creative now. Those old roleplays feel more like playground games in retrospect.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Golly its been so long I don't actually remember...

I believe the first one I joined on here was created by Kris actually and try as I might I can't think of the name for it... The name was based off the band Kamelot which, if I recall, was among her favorites at the time.

I DO however remember that I played a pirate lol.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    scifi( like.. maximum ride) Romance(Child friendly) gaming, fandom
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The first roleplay that I joined ever was some kind of weird romance furry thing. It was before I learned what furries are. We used some kind of collab drawing thing to show our characters and everytime something happened, I would draw on my and now I realise how weird I was. I feel bad for the person who went through that. I don't remember it all but what I do remember is that my character was always in trouble, fainting, weak and about to die, someones trying to kill her, beat up, miss treated or broken hearted. I regret the whole thing. And some how I don't

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

The first one I can think of was my first Pathfinder game.
    short background to this: Pathfinder is like D&D 3.5
    my parents hung out at friends of there's once a week, most of the time they played Pathfinder.
    at one point, I managed to join one of their games as an actual PC.
    I was a human adopted into a clan of dwarves.
    it was also my first sneak attack and instant kill, and on a goblin as well.
    it was sort of fun. and I've always wanted more ever since.

I'm presently running my own Pathfinder game on the site right now. and it's going well.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm a little embarrassed to say that my first actual role-play (I had dabbled in minor role-play through chat websites but never full-on) was a black butler Romance RP that got extremely nasty very quick. I’m no longer into that type of role-playing but I stayed up so long waiting for replies to that particular one.