Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Welcome to hell [IC]

WELCOME TO HELL!

congratulations!
    you are dead

But, hey, it isn't all bad. Because you get a second chance.
    Hell is a place for you to learn and move on or get a second chance in another world.
    But it won't be easy. In order to do that, you must first look inside, or have someone else look inside you, and find the problem that's keeping you there.
    Good luck with that, as this place is full of death. Literally.
    Everywhere you look, there are military type organizations, gang like violence, and maybe a few groups just looking for a good time in more than one way, some killing each other like it was paint ball.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up in a pool of red liquid. It covers your head.
    Getting your head above water, you find that you are in a natural pool filled with something that looks like blood.
    There is a door, for which you may leave this room.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Galvick thrashed in the red water.
    his first thoughts were along the lines of What in blue blazes is this?
    he floundered for a second before getting is bearings and swimming the edges of this pool of blood he was in.
    he climbed onto the edge and laid down.
    "what the hell." he muttered.
    he played the scene back in his mind. he had been blown to pieces... or he thought he had been. he remembered being in a big firefight and then the feeling like a grenade blowing up on his back.
    he rubbed his face as he looked up at the cave ceiling. "well where the hell am I?" he asked allowed.
    he laid there for a moment before getting up and looking around. finding a door, he took it.

leaving the pool of blood, he came out into a dirty alleyway. a soft red light seemed to come from everywhere. the sky was hazy, but he could have sworn he saw stalactites.
    he stepped out of the allyway and looked around to find what he thought was the empire state building.
    "the f*** is this?" he muttered.

"it's hell, boy." a rough voice came from behind him. "and you're dead... if you haven't already figured that out."

4 years later

Galvick was in a shoot out with a really annoying jerk who had managed to get his hands on a freaking light machine gun. he already knew this guy had some friends that might be arriving at any moment. he took a deep breath and waited for the spray of bullets to stop.
    after this, he whipped around the tree with the SMG he had managed to pick up earlier and started to shoot back. but, at about the same time, the guy started to shoot again.
    Galvick got shot in the arm, the shoulder, and the leg before being hit in the head.

before he knew it, he was once again floundering in the pool of blood. he got back over to the edge and heaved a big sigh.

just another day in hell.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 03-29-2020 at 02:56 AM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra