Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M] Legend of the Secret Door (Ashen & Crimson)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Perhaps you are right...," she replied with a shrug followed by a sigh as she continued, "I just don't want to be married off to some random rich guy that would be an assets to my family... I know I won't have a say in this and one day I'll have to leave everyone behind, I just rather it be on my terms..." Her voice sounded like it was about to break as she waved away her emotions pushing them to the back of her mind.

Lunara stopped what she was doing, but she didn't unpack either as she wandered over to get herself some tea. Taking a sip from her cup before setting it down to braid her hair for bed not wanting to cause Kyu anymore trouble. "Sorry for causing you trouble... I have some responsibilities to attend to in the morning, we both should get some rest. I wish you pleasant dreams...," Lunara trailed off quietly giving Kyu a hug and a lackluster smile. She returned to finish her tea before hopping into bed.

She wasn't ready for meeting possible suitors or learning all the things to please them just to become a business transaction to be used eventually. Shutting her eyes she awaited hearing the door shut behind Kyu, her determination hadn't waived as she mentally readied herself to do things on her own if she must. Lunara refused to accept her fate as a princess she much rather choose her own fate even if that meant making a mistake, but it would be of her own choosing rather than anyone else's.

The Ashen One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

At least he had gotten her to calm down. Kyu breathed a little easier when Lunara stopped packing her things. She resorted to getting for bed; maybe she would listen to him after all. He smiled softly, though his thoughts wavered. Was he making the right choice, holding Lunara back like this? Or would she just run off by herself now, eager to get away, eager enough to not heed his advice? Her servant couldn't say, and after he bid her goodnight, it was all he could think about as he retreated to his room and tried to fall asleep.

He lay in bed for what might have been hours, restless. What if the king found out Lunara had told him about running away, and that Kyu had done nothing? He should be walking to the king's chambers right now to inform him--but it was late, the king and queen were asleep, it would be improper. Kyu would tell him in the morning--yes, that was what he told himself, trying his damnedest to remove the entire situation from his head long enough to fall asleep.

When he next opened his eyes, the world around him was crystal-clear, a dead giveaway that he was in a dream. He was in a field filled with flowers, and a girl sat in front of him on a picnic blanket. Her long red hair was tied into swirling tails on either side, making her appear younger than she was. Kyu struggled to remember who she was. Her eyes, the color of warm honey, and her nose, the girlish roundness of it; he knew those features, he was sure. She began to fade, waves distorting the image of her, until she and his entire world were too blurred to make out.

Kyu awoke with a start. He took a few moments to blink the world into a shaky focus, then started to get dressed. He was supposed to talk to the king, but as he prepared for the day, he would himself thinking more of Lunara, of running away with her, protecting her as she lived her own life away from the unfair duties she had been born into. Once set, he took through the corridors towards her room, eager to check on her, to make sure she hadn't already left without him, and to see how she was feeling about last night.
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123